All-Star Choreographers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We use Brett Lane from Stingrays and have for years. He's basically a part of our family, and have nothing but great things to say about him and his routines.

Bucky O'Leary does ours! definitely my fav! (as you can tell by my avatar;))
We also use Wes Haley.

We use Jose Gonzalez and Greg Ghazal form TG and Ben Lear. They are Great. Don't know about pricing though. since we pay their over seas plane tickets and housing, it is alot.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Curious what other people bring to choreography when they bring someone in. I tend to have all my stunts and pyramids done, routine flow figured out, basic numbers for tumbling written down, and song picked out. I also am starting to have set amount of counts for them to make a transition or fit certain skill sections in so we dont have to change a lot later. Last, I will listen to any choreograph ideas they have for the stunts and pyramids to spice them up, but usually I have those pretty well set.

I look at a choreographer coming in to add the sprinkles to my sundae. They glue it all together and make it look nice and seamless for me.

How do most others approach bringing someone in?

How do most others approach bringing someone in?

The last few years that I've competed Level 6, my coach has had the choreographer do everything, literally start from nothing ...

Now that I'm coaching the Senior team I plan to have the pyramid and all stunting finished and the flow of the routine planned before we go into choreography!

Back