All-Star Class Assignment Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 9, 2010
Hey Everyone for one of my classes we had to make a like page on Facebook and whoever has the most likes by the last day of class gets the highest grade.. So when making the like page I thought to myself.. who would actually like this page.. So I made an all-star cheerleading page because cheerleaders are like one big family! so if you guys can go like this page I would greatly appreciate it!
I will post awesome cheer videos daily!
thank you all so much!

1 Million Allstar Cheerleaders | Facebook
^like page

-Josh

Hey Everyone for one of my classes we had to make a like page on Facebook and whoever has the most likes by the last day of class gets the highest grade.. So when making the like page I thought to myself.. who would actually like this page.. So I made an all-star cheerleading page because cheerleaders are like one big family! so if you guys can go like this page I would greatly appreciate it!
thank you all so much!

^like page

-Josh
Done! Good luck :)

Thanks Everyone! share the page on your Facebook if you can spread the word!

thank you all so much!

^like page

-Josh
serious question though what class is this for..

Back