All-Star Clip Of Trick From Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That used to be in optional floor routine, but I was not crazy enough to do it from the flexibility she did it from, I just did the back bend to my elbows and rolled on my tummy....it is really fun once you try it! :shimmy:

I think this looks fierce too...
That's Laney btw :)

64048_10200205738537236_277573483_n_zps9c379fb5.jpg

Not sure if its a needle back walkover...

Dance terminology calls needles back extensions and the drop the floor was more of a reverse Chest roll rather than a backWO.

I would have to see what position she started the extension from to know what to call this...

I think this looks fierce too...
That's Laney btw :)

64048_10200205738537236_277573483_n_zps9c379fb5.jpg

When I see the video of this I might be impressed. I'm just wondering if she dropped backwards at the top or if he picked her up while she was laying on the floor in splits... I have a feeling it took a good amount of people to get her up there... And they ran off for the picture

But I have named this the drunk scorpion...

When I see the video of this I might be impressed. I'm just wondering if she dropped backwards at the top or if he picked her up while she was laying on the floor in splits... I have a feeling it took a good amount of people to get her up there... And they ran off for the picture

But I have named this the drunk scorpion...

Considering the size of her compared to the size of (who I'm assuming is) her father, I doubt more than one person was ever under her :p

Back