All-Star Cnn At Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lets just be sure he can ball up 360 like her!!!

I wish she were batting 1,000 instead of 750, and although I have no idea about what is going to be shown, the Raleigh piece looks very good and "balanced" towards cheers and showed the athletes is a positive light, and thus the sport. I hope the whole thing is that good. That said, I worry a bit still, but this eases my concerns if they show Maddie at all in the program. Again, just seems professional and fair.

I wish she were batting 1,000 instead of 750, and although I have no idea about what is going to be shown, the Raleigh piece looks very good and "balanced" towards cheers and showed the athletes is a positive light, and thus the sport. I hope the whole thing is that good. That said, I worry a bit still, but this eases my concerns if they show Maddie at all in the program. Again, just seems professional and fair.
If the show goes like the SSX piece on the website, I will be happy. I feel like the producers did a really good job on that clip and focusing cheerleading as the competitive sport we all know. But I guess we will all have to see for ourselves when the show airs! Super excited! :)

You have no idea how much this comment made me laugh.
w2henb.png

Back