College Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 6, 2014
I plan on trying out for college cheer at two different schools. My first choice is the TCU cheer team and I was wanting to see if anyone knew anything about the TCU team/tryouts, other than what is on the website. I have level 4 tumbling and am working on level 5 tumbling right now. I'm on an all girl team and can base level 4/5 stunts. My jumps are really good so I am not too worried about that part. I want to know how competitive it is to make the team and if generally a lot of people tryout/get cut.

I also am looking at Mizzou so if anyone has info about their cheer team that works as well! or any information in general about college tryouts that I should know

I think there's a girl on the board that cheers there

I don't know her name.

I also am looking at Mizzou so if anyone has info about their cheer team that works as well! or any information in general about college tryouts that I should know
@emmamazza cheers at Mizzou! And I'm biased because I'm an alum but I fully believe that Mizzou is the best school on the planet and everyone should go there. I honestly don't know much about the cheer team anymore (in the past they've competed small coed at NCA, standing back, two to full, running full, level 5 stunting would put you in a good position to make the team), but if you have any questions about the school in general feel free to PM me!

I cheer at mizzou! I wanna say we had about 80-90 try out this year and we took 40 girls and 10 guys. A standing tuck is a must but you don't need a full to make the team (I tried out with a layout). basing wise they just want to see if you can base single leg stunts and catch a double down. Probably the most important part would be game day showmanship where we show a cheer and a dance. last year for comp teams there was small coed 1a and intermediate coed. we aren't positive what teams were taking to nationals this year yet. If you have anymore questions let me know!

oh and for the way we split up for games is theres a coed team and an all girl team. We all cheer for football and then the coed team cheers for mens basketball and the all girl team cheers for womens basketball. Then theres a small group from each of those teams that cheers for volleyball as well.

Back