College College Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And today I found out we actually ordered our uniforms though Rebel. Interested to see how these uniforms fit as we were sized with Varsity sizers that were older polyester shells and what we are getting through Rebel is a one piece long sleeved top.

I'm almost a little excited because it means I will have a uniform from all three of the major brands so I can have an opinion on all of them.

Eta:
@BrettMiddleton, if you know anything about the YCP uniform order and its status, I'd love to know. I'm super antsy, as you probably know. Our coach told us it'll be 3 weeks for them to be in. Also, if the uniform is beautiful, you can tell me that too. :D

Last edited:
Iowa has 6 uniforms (I have 5 posted here)
The black one with the I is is shown twice, one with the sweater, once with just the shell and turtle neck.
5js908.jpg

1111ojp.jpg

2ztbo68.jpg

2ynjv61.jpg

2ags2fr.jpg

2dm5lxd.jpg

I know that Louisville has a bunch of uniform combinations. One I know has the "L" logo and another has the words "Cards" on it. Your thoughts?

Iowa has 6 uniforms (I have 5 posted here)
The black one with the I is is shown twice, one with the sweater, once with just the shell and turtle neck.
5js908.jpg

1111ojp.jpg

2ztbo68.jpg

2ynjv61.jpg

2ags2fr.jpg

2dm5lxd.jpg
I love Iowa cheerleading! This is kind of random, but is the girl with the short hair your daughter (just wondering cuz she's in all the pics). Whenever I see her in their Instagram posts I debate getting my hair cut like that because the style is so cute!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at all these gorgeous uniforms make me jealous haha. My college team just started this year and we had to fundraise for our uniforms. But on the bright side, we have nice bows and at least we have a uniform to cheer in.
IMG_8347_zps68b623d8.jpg
IMG_8328_zpsb51e36bd.jpg

Looking at all these gorgeous uniforms make me jealous haha. My college team just started this year and we had to fundraise for our uniforms. But on the bright side, we have nice bows and at least we have a uniform to cheer in.
IMG_8347_zps68b623d8.jpg
IMG_8328_zpsb51e36bd.jpg
How are your poms holding up?

Back