OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone have ideas of how to display cheer bows in a dorm? I can't find any that would be easy to use and not damage the bows

Does anyone have ideas of how to display cheer bows in a dorm? I can't find any that would be easy to use and not damage the bows
I knew a guy that hung a bunch of caps across the top of the wall on his side of the dorm. You could do the same with bows! (If it were up to me they'd line the wall, where the wall meets the ceiling :D)

Here's a section of how I do mine! Just put thumb tacks on the wall and set the bows on top of them. You can also hang them on the tack by the ponytail too. Sometimes they might fall off if you just set them (like if you bump them or whatever) but I think they look better that way.
ETA: Sorry for the huge pic!
15forgg.jpg

Couldn't sleep so I have now officially applied as a Junior transfer to..
Florida State, East Carolina and UCF! In the process of Michigan and soon to do the University of South Carolina and Hawaii!

Now to pay all these application fees.. :p:banghead:

eta because I forgot to add Hawaii
Ahhhh Hawaii would be amazing!!!!! I was really set on transferring to HPU this year but I just couldn't make it work.

I've stayed at MI State for a weekend and it was nice! EL is cute. My friends that go there love it.

Ahhhh Hawaii would be amazing!!!!! I was really set on transferring to HPU this year but I just couldn't make it work.

I've stayed at MI State for a weekend and it was nice! EL is cute. My friends that go there love it.
Haha I lived in Hawaii when I was little so I've always wanted to go back! And I meant university of Michigan :D haha!

Haha I lived in Hawaii when I was little so I've always wanted to go back! And I meant university of Michigan :D haha!
That's awesome! I don't know much about U of M but I dooooo know that Ann Arbor has a fantastic cupcake shop that you'll have to check out if you end up going there! I can't remember the name right now, but they're SO good. I think they won Cupcake Wars, but I'm not sure.

Couldn't sleep so I have now officially applied as a Junior transfer to..
Florida State, East Carolina and UCF! In the process of Michigan and soon to do the University of South Carolina and Hawaii!

Now to pay all these application fees.. :p:banghead:

eta because I forgot to add Hawaii
this made my heart so happy

Back