OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone looking for a southern school I would recommend Georgia Southern. My sister is a sophomore there and loves it!

My sister is a freshman there and she loves it.

I'd still recommend USC for a southern school. statesboro makes my skin crawl.

I hate when people here say its a rich kid school. Uh with scholarships and grants its actually about the same price as Illinois in state. Sorry wisconsin in state is so affordable?
Which school are you talking about?

SEE YOU AT BOB'S

eta: not exactly dirt cheap... I pay $15k a semester

Once upon a time ECU was cheaper OOS than instate tuition for MD schools. Lots of people I went to school with came here for school because of that.

Bob's is not on the agenda tomorrow, lol....

Once upon a time ECU was cheaper OOS than instate tuition for MD schools. Lots of people I went to school with came here for school because of that.

Bob's is not on the agenda tomorrow, lol....
Hahahah I don't ever really go downtown but if I do it's pb's.
But yeah it's cheaper for me out of state than it is New Jersey in state

Just visited UMass Amherst today. I loved it!
HUGE school, but great sport management school. I have my bachelors and now masters in sport management, and I had umass high on my list years ago when I was looking. Ultimately it was just way too large for me. I do much better w classes of 17 versus 300, but that's just me. My best friend did her undergrad and grad there in communication disorders/slp and loved it. I visited many weekends and while it certainly has its party aspects, there are ways to avoid/balance that, as with any school. Western mass is also a beautiful area in the fall!

It's probably super random since they're not really known for any of their cheer teams, but I'm curious as to why more people don't apply to any schools in California?

California is beautiful and originally I wanted to go to school there, but if you don't live near Cali it's so far. plus airfare across the country is expensive and if some family emergency happened it would take way too long for me to get back to PA from Cali!

Right now I pay (well my parents pay) roughly $1,300/semester for my state college and once i'm at FSU, hopefully, it will be $6,000 a semester which is in state, on top of rent, food, ect. and as of right now I have no scholarships or anything so my only option will be loans :help: But my dream school (Michigan) is $40,000 for out of state :eek: which is the main reason I won't be attending there :(

My parents pay $6,500 a semester (and that's in state) plus an additional $1,007 a semester for health insurance that the school provides. I had health insurance on my own, but it didn't have certain things covered that as a student I needed covered. Luckily- I am a transfer student so my parents only pay for 2 years instead of 4! :eek:

Back