All-Star Confessions Of A Cheermom

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To all the parents with their "fruity drinks" or "cheer drinks", however you might call them, just don't be that parent. The one who is so trashed that they make a fool out of themselves. I've seen it happen. Just be good moms and dads near little kids:)

I have seen it happen too :eek:

But here is my sad but true confession I am more likely to be hunting for a Starbucks than a bar. Not because I drank to much "cheer punch" but because it is never easy for me to sleep when I am jammed in a too small hotel room with too many people (have to save $ somewhere) & worrying about snoring and waking someone else up. Yeah, I know I live a glamourous life.

I have to find some old pictures of cp when she was little and Jammy. I think we also had a stuffed Jammy for a while which we gave to the dog who prompted tore it apart. We fortunately have not seen him (it?) in a while though which makes me happy.

To all the parents with their "fruity drinks" or "cheer drinks", however you might call them, just don't be that parent. The one who is so trashed that they make a fool out of themselves. I've seen it happen. Just be good moms and dads near little kids:)
Or the parent that misses the flight to nationals because they were in the airport bar...
I've seen that happen.

also to add, never promise your daughters bases that if they dont drop her you'll buy them a drink.. its creepy and weird and well it makes you look bad (and its not like i ever dropped your daughter anyways)
I can't even imagine what I would do if someone approached me with this offer or my parents did this to my bases! I would be embarrassed.

I have to find some old pictures of cp when she was little and Jammy. I think we also had a stuffed Jammy for a while which we gave to the dog who prompted tore it apart. We fortunately have not seen him (it?) in a while though which makes me happy.
I have a stuffed jammy... He's sitting on the shelf above my bed. :oops:

oh yes it was quite the joyous time for me lol. i also spent some time feeling bad for the daughter as she was one of the young crossovers we had and had no idea why her mom was acting the way she was :p
The poor child! :confused: I can just see it now!

Back