All-Star Craptastic Allstars Rumors/questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard that your cross-town rival, UR-IN All Stars, has sent in a spy to steal your crappy choreography. Any evidence? Will you retaliate?

i saw one of your athletes parents poor their drinks on a couple for stealing their seats. do you enforce this kind of behavior?

I heard that your cross-town rival, UR-IN All Stars, has sent in a spy to steal your crappy choreography. Any evidence? Will you retaliate?

Ahhhh UR-IN Allstars....Pissy attitudes and always sneaking and leaking around us Craps! No evidence yet, when we get it....you know the Crap will hit the fan!

i saw one of your athletes parents poor their drinks on a couple for stealing their seats. do you enforce this kind of behavior?

I'm sorta surprised this couple, with our reputation of not using toilet paper and no deodorant that they would even attempt this....maybe our athletes were just trying to clean them up from sitting our seats. Such a thoughtful bunch of Crap!

OMG! Can I tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Craptastic All-Stars! Especially the Super Senior All-Girl Level 7 Bedets - those girls work it out better than a spoonful of metamucil and two bran muffins!

Anyway, my god I can't believe someone from the best cheer program in the history of cheer programs is on FierceBoard right now...but I have to ask this question because I just have to. *toilet paper whip*

*ok, have to breathe...and squat*

Much better! Ok, so I hear that you're getting new uniforms this year and a new color scheme. Is that true? Please say it isn't true, because your brown and yellow shimmery crop tops and super-absorbent boy shorts are FIERCE! Why would you want to mess with that perfection?

And oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask - somebody said that you were merging with Tranny Cats. Fact or rumor?

By the way, Susie's mother's cousin's best friend's hairdresser told me that Susie and her family are super sorry about everything. Would you take them back if they got down on their hands and knees, begged for forgiveness, and promised to work 100 hours at the Craptastic Arena concession stand without a single dollar going in to the pooster club account?

They say I let the prada fool me when it comes to Craptastic, but I will always be in your toilet for life!

If my CP comes to tryouts and throws a cartwheel backwardroll front walkover can she be on level 5? She wants to go to worlds!

Back