All-Star Custom Shirts Website?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 9, 2010
Ok so there are 100000 bow websites for custom bows yadda yadda. But what are some good websites that you or your team/gym ordered t shirts from? I'm talking custom sparkle, foil, rhinestones, gluts and glam here haha. I can't seem to find anything good when I search I just find sites that let you use just one color. I made a few designs for my teams and now I just have to get them made, help me out boarders!!!!

Yes I got to get some cool team shirts for my daughters mini team. The ones last year were so cute I just can't create nothing with words or anything that will look good! I'm a failure! Lol

Contact @Kyle Tolliver on facebook his shirts are AMAZING! and infused - no more screenprinting!

I use customizedgirl.com and I've been pretty happy. The often have discounts listed in their blog or somewhere on their site too. . .

If you are just looking for printed shirts (not rhinestone), try looking for a screenprinter local to your area. I buy a lot of shirts for cheer and for my kids' school, and in my experience local printers give the best pricing, and you avoid shipping charges. Plus, many of them have graphic designers on staff that can take your basic idea and make it work.

Back