OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hahah
Abby just made me die laughing..

She said we all know it's a C Class!!

I dont like Nia's dance sorry Laquifa nothing was ethnic about that

That was such a mess....I know I shouldn't have, but I laughed the entire time. Her facials were so obnoxious. Nia could be good but her mom doesn't want to put more time into it like the others. so she is always going to be at the bottom of the pyramid.

Abby was right about Nia. If she has no technique (and apparently doesn't even know what that means) how is she supposed to do a dance like Maddie or Chloe, even Brooke? It's like in cheer, if you tell a girl to point her toes every time she jumps and she doesn't get it, then obviously she isn't going to be the point jumper, or anywhere near the front row. Nia is never there for extra classes like the other girls or she would be a whole lot better. I personally think she shouldn't even be with them, I've always thought that.

Also, Abby giving her those "ethnic" dances. It's obvious neither Nia or Holly are looking at this dancing thing to become a career, why waste your time on it instead of focusing on fixing all these problems she has.

Abby lee is crazy. None of those patents should let her talk to them the way she does..so disrespectful

Ahhhh just watched this weeks episode and I can't wait to see Abby call Cathy out next week.
I would love to know whats going on there, Cathy obviously has some power over her and I'm sure she won't get talked to in the same manner the other moms would but I'm still looking forward to it.

Cathy makes me so mad!! lol i felt soo sorry for brooke and the whole costume thing:(
did it put a smile on anyone elses face when brooke said she wanted be a competitive cheerleader? :)

So I'm doing a little research on Cathy and Abby. It's bugging me how much she just walks all over Abby seeing how Abby takes crap from no one.

Back