All-Star Dance Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 22, 2012
We have two teams competing in the Dance Worlds (Open & Senior Hip Hop). I know Dance is kind of the step-child of Worlds - but if any of you are locked out of the crowded Milkhouse or in transition or maybe had too much to drink and need a dark arena to sleep in....come out and watch our teams (Cheer Fusion)!!! We perform at 9:10AM and 4:12PM.

We may be the smallest team out there (5 on each team) and it's our first year. We need all the audience we can get!!!

:help:

Good luck everyone!!!!!

We're planning on heading over to Epcot in the afternoon at some point, so if we are there around 4 we'll be sure to come by and cheer you on. Good luck to your teams!

Wow - Congrats on having this being your first year and you're bringing two teams :) A tip I learned is take the USASF buses (it's a lot more comfy too!) ... if you take the disney buses they have to drop you off at all stars then you jump on one that brings you to epcot... and it's a 10 time longer walk to the venue too! (I learned the hard way haha)

Good luck!

If you guys get a chance stop by and watch Valley Cheer Elite Arson! It's our first year having a dance program and our first team to go to worlds! Super stoked! :D

Wow - Congrats on having this being your first year and you're bringing two teams :) A tip I learned is take the USASF buses (it's a lot more comfy too!) ... if you take the disney buses they have to drop you off at all stars then you jump on one that brings you to epcot... and it's a 10 time longer walk to the venue too! (I learned the hard way haha)

Good luck!
Thank you!!! We will definitely take your advice on the buses.

dance worlds is actually SO much fun to compete at and watch! the arena is great and there are AMAZING dance teams competing! we have a sr team and an open team competing too and they would LOVE everyones support!!

I don't have our itinerary at the moment but I'll post our Open Hip Hop teams time on here too...maybe we can all make a little dance support network for each other.

I don't have our itinerary at the moment but I'll post our Open Hip Hop teams time on here too...maybe we can all make a little dance support network for each other.
Great idea!!! We have an Open Team too for Hip Hop. Definitely would help with more people cheering!! I'm in :)

Back