OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ugh agreed. I feel like her/Derek's posts today/last night on social media made me feel like they knew it was coming.

I'm sure Noah's proposal helped. I just hate that it's not the best three dancers competing.

Didn't aly raisman lose in the same round? Or am I not remembering correctly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember when she was voted off. I don't think I watched as intensely back then. Yeah I think Noah's proposal helped which is slightly annoying.

Nastias posts definitely were a little off today. Even when she was voted off she showed little emotion. Val was right in his review of them, the act to make it seem like everything was perfect did make them uninteresting. (And I think Val felt bad about that because right after they showed him hugging/kissing Nastia. But he was 100% right.)

Anywho, I would love to see Riker win but I reallyyyyyy want Val to win. I feel like it's his time.

I don't remember when she was voted off. I don't think I watched as intensely back then. Yeah I think Noah's proposal helped which is slightly annoying.

Nastias posts definitely were a little off today. Even when she was voted off she showed little emotion. Val was right in his review of them, the act to make it seem like everything was perfect did make them uninteresting. (And I think Val felt bad about that because right after they showed him hugging/kissing Nastia. But he was 100% right.)

Anywho, I would love to see Riker win but I reallyyyyyy want Val to win. I feel like it's his time.
Ugh yes it's Val's time.

Agreed. I think I'm rooting for him too, as much as I love Riker, I love Val 100x more.

Did we get a partner switch round this season? I can't remember. Maybe we did. If not, I say we do it for the finale. Riker and Val on the same team. Mirror ball trophy goes to them. Everyone is happy, great season y'all, that's a wrap :)

Guess I'm the only one fully on team Riker and Allison! Allison has been one of my favorites for years from SYTYCD and I feel like Riker has been the perfect partner for her.

Riker just went HAM on his Pirates dance. He is like the Shooting Stars of large senior. A freaking production every time.

God, I love him. There are tears in my eyes. Does this season have to end?

Riker just went HAM on his Pirates dance. He is like the Shooting Stars of large senior. A freaking production every time.

God, I love him. There are tears in my eyes. Does this season have to end?
Riker as Shooting Stars is perfect. Perfect. Ugh i could watch that dance all day.

And Bruce crying over Rumer's performance was just great.

ETA NOAHS FREESTYLE = HEART EYES EMOJI.

Rikers freestyle was my least favorite. I feel like Allison is so much better than that so I was a little disappointed. She should've brought in twitch and had him and Riker do some crazy stuff. That, I would've loved.

Rumer and Val's was good, but I wasn't fully blown away. I expect freestyles to blow me away and I feel like they were just dancing. Granted, it was amazing dancing, but still. I do love that she recorded and sang for it. That's pretty cool.

Watched last night's show right before starting tonight's and finally just caught up to live tv! I think I'm on team ValenRue now! She has become a fantastic dancer!

I'm so nervous!

ETA: That was so exciting. I am so so happy that Val finally won. Like, thrilled. Riker and Allison should be happy too, they put out phenomenal dances week in and week out. The Pirates paso is easily one of my favorites.

Overall this turned out to be a great season when I was worried it'd be a dud. Glad I was proved wrong! Now I wait for sytycd...

Last edited:
Back