All-Star Dangers Of Cheerlebrity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly though imagine if Justin Bieber was just walking around during a concert filled with fans who adore him. Now picture a well accomplished cheerleader in a venue filled with cheerleaders who look up to them, its not that different. If I were a "cheerlebrity" and I couldnt handle it, I would delete my instagram/twitter or make it private. I know its not that easy but there are things they can do. (I'm in no way defending the crazy fan-girls)

If I were in the "cheerlebrities" shoes I would do as much as I could to hide myself. There are so many amazing cheerleaders out there that don't get all of the popularity just because they don't have as many followers on instagram/twitter. So what if they're good? I can bet that there is another cheerleader better than them.

I think some people just have something in their personality that makes them stand out. While I was watching the Majors, I noticed some athletes more than others. It's not tangible and hard to describe. I'll be watching a smaller gym and one of their flyers will catch my eye, she'll be in the air selling the show and doing her thing and she's the one I watch, because she draws me in. I think this is why flyers and point jumpers and last passes are more prone to this, In 2.5 minutes of high energy movement, there aren't a lot of static focal points.

I think the cheerlebrity thing gets disgusting. Walking through the hall in Indy, the CA athletes walked by. The girl walking behind me touched one of them (huge boundary issue BTW). The girl was telling her friend, OMG, I touched her, I felt her fierceness go through my body like life. I wanted to turn around and say seriously? Are you kidding me?

I witnessed the Cheetahs trying to leave Indy Saturday afternoon. They were coming up the escalator in tshirts, wheeling their suitcases, and this swarm of girls was all over them, you couldn't get up or down the stairs or escalator. The kids just looked straight ahead and kept walking, but I felt so sorry for them.
I died laughing at that one, oh my god. The CA stans need to stop.

There's a girl on my HS team who was on orange two seasons ago and I'm pretty good friends with her. One of the girls on our team was pretty clueless about allstar cheering and what worlds was and the other day I guess it all clicked with her and she walked up to where me and Em were sitting and she was like "OMG I didn't realize you were a world champion!!? Where are your rings?!? OMG OMG OMG that is so cool you're like a cheerlebrity! I can't believe were on the same team" It was really awkward... I hate the cheerlebrity thing. I feel bad for them.
Sorry just had to share my awkward moment

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

There's a girl on my HS team who was on orange two seasons ago and I'm pretty good friends with her. One of the girls on our team was pretty clueless about allstar cheering and what worlds was and the other day I guess it all clicked with her and she walked up to where me and Em were sitting and she was like "OMG I didn't realize you were a world champion!!? Where are your rings?!? OMG OMG OMG that is so cool you're like a cheerlebrity! I can't believe were on the same team" It was really awkward... I hate the cheerlebrity thing. I feel bad for them.
Sorry just had to share my awkward moment

This is why I want to smack people. She cheers on your high school team. Totally normal, regular, average, high school girl. STOP FREAKING OUT.

Girls don't realize how weird it is to be obsessing over other girls their own age.

This is why I want to smack people. She cheers on your high school team. Totally normal, regular, average, high school girl. STOP FREAKING OUT.

Girls don't realize how weird it is to be obsessing over other girls their own age.

I find it funny seeing some girls on my high school team talking with our coach (well former now) about some local "cheerlebrities." I'm just sitting with some CEA girls and we're looking at each other thinking really... They're not that amazing. They're just cheerleaders doing what they love.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Would anyone please be able to tell me what CSP said in her tweets as she seems to have since deleted her comments. However, it is kind of hard to follow this conversation with the references to her comments and my curiosity's driving me crazy!
This post is over a year old.

The amount of middle and high school girls obsessing over Robert from Smoed is concerning. I've even seen Twitter & IG names where girls have changed their last name to be his. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's a great kid. I just can't understand the unhealthy obsessions...
Also, not so sure he bats for their team..so yeah. Seems rather pointless.

Granted, I never understood Sansa Stark obsessing over Joffrey, especially in the TV show because we're constantly shown how much he A) Doesn't like her and B) She doesn't seem super keen on him, it's like she just wants to be Queen and I'm like 'WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT.' I have to be reminded she's only 12 and girls at that age have all the common sense of a bag of rice.

Just don't understand..

Did anyone else see the spirit jerseys for a certain cheerlebrity?
yes -_- I mean at least the money is going to a good cause and not just to him but really? There are so many other things you can sell. Nobody needs a spirit jersey with your name on it....

Did anyone else see the spirit jerseys for a certain cheerlebrity?

In a way I'm okay with it because 100% of the proceeds are going to Alzhiemers research.

I'm assuming he has been approached by a company to use his name. He is a famous cheerleader. How many people would buy it if it just said the name of the charity on the back? How many people will buy it because it says his name on the back. More money for charity.
A huge part of his fanbase are 11-14 I would say and those girls are the ones that will buy it. That may be why you dont understand it as much?

Back