All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They actually only had one deduction on day 2 in 2012. They lost by .025 points.

I must have gotten that performance confused with a different one, but that is still exactly my point, their deduction on day 2 kept them from winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so many things to say:
1) I love Wildcats. Originally I wasn't sold but after seeing the changes I'm impressed! Can't wait to see it from the front. Also regarding Cheer Athletics, does anybody know when Panthers or Cheetahs will be competing again? I miss them.
2) ICE Thunder; proud alumni y'all. Keep up the amazing work!
3) BSB; no words except ily, hit please, you all are bomb :)
4) WCSS; it's growing on me. There are some things I'd like to see changed but if it hits the scoresheet and can be successful then who am I to judge? I do LOVE the pyramid and the stunts are great, I just hate the transition from the high-to-highs and handstand. It's just awkward and kinda dead. I do like the routine though and am interested to see how it develops over the season.

BSB. As expected. Hope they keep this consistency TILL WORDS FREAKIN' DAY 2. PLEASE!

F5. Can't wait to see the full routine along with Reign

Stars. I see potential and I really am digging the routine. I think they just need some cosmetic changes like syncing the whip doubles and getting rid of the prop in the opening since the music pretty much explains what their theme is

Ok so many things to say:
1) I love Wildcats. Originally I wasn't sold but after seeing the changes I'm impressed! Can't wait to see it from the front. Also regarding Cheer Athletics, does anybody know when Panthers or Cheetahs will be competing again? I miss them.
2) ICE Thunder; proud alumni y'all. Keep up the amazing work!
3) BSB; no words except ily, hit please, you all are bomb :)
4) WCSS; it's growing on me. There are some things I'd like to see changed but if it hits the scoresheet and can be successful then who am I to judge? I do LOVE the pyramid and the stunts are great, I just hate the transition from the high-to-highs and handstand. It's just awkward and kinda dead. I do like the routine though and am interested to see how it develops over the season.
I saw a short clip of Cheetahs at the same comp as Wildcats, but I haven't seen a video yet. Not sure if Panthers were there, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ice Thunder is one of my perennial faves in the division. So much potential (especially with tumbling.)

Twinkles (and really all of the higher level youth teams) routinely amaze. When I was nine, I thought I was the greatest flyer on this planet because I had a Dorito scorp.

Back