All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maryland Twisters - F5 (Centre view)

Maryland Twisters - Reign

I'm gonna go ahead and say they are both the top contenders in their divisions. They look like they've been putting in work and it shows.

And in regards to oo5. I don't think I'm seeing what everyone is gagging over. It's a great routine but it doesn't have the oo5 feel to it that their routines usually do.

Such a fun weekend with all these routine debuts!

Literally gagging over TGLC and Cheetahs. They are just in a class of their own because the talent is INSANE on BOTH the boys and girls side. Tumbling especially... Steel, Coed Elite, Cali Coed have to catch up on the girl tumbling for sure.

Brandon Sr Black, I'd say this is the first year I haven't died over the reveal of their elite or pyramid stunt. It doesn't have it's usually creative flair, but I'll stay tuned.

On the lg senior front, Sr. Elite needs their music by now (I can't appreciate the routine just yet)... F5 I love (except they need to get on the team 1 to full train) , Stars I love, and Orange was as someone said, missing an "it" factors (loads of energy, aggressive and clean skills, but nothing super new).

On the Stingrays front in general, I'm just missing the wow factor from them this year. They'll work and they'll get better, but I'm almost feeling like they need to reorganize and stack their L5s differently. Overall order of impressed is Steel (my favorite out of the 4 right now)> Orange> Peach> Apple.

Love and respect the hard work they went it to training and choreography these past few months for all teams, but I'm more excited to see how teams shape up and respond to their competition through this month and into January as nearly everyone has debuted.

Im living in Europe right now and whenever people don't understand what my sport is like when I say I do cheerleading I always show them Reign's day two routine from worlds last year. IMHO it is one of, if not the most, all around difficult and impressive routines ever. The boys don't carry the girls, the girls don't carry the boys, they didn't struggle in one aspect but excel in another, literally every part of the routine was "OMG HOW" impressive and well executed from start to finish.

I was really worried that they'd never be able to meet the bar that they set for themselves last year but I'm happy to say my fears weren't needed because this routine SLAYS. My only wish was for an impressive inversion in their stunt somewhere.

Last edited:
Also confused about they boys pants on coed elite and why all the white stripes on the leg don't match. Some of them are on opposite legs and it just looks weird.

Mixing up all the American videos… ;) I started my own program in May and we had our first competition this weekend. I'm so proud of what we accomplished in just a few months. We still got a lot of work to do, and the routines are pretty watered down, but anyways. The choreography is made by Jonathan Lewis, btw.

Senior 5 Blitz

Senior Coed 6 Hunt

Mixing up all the American videos… ;) I started my own program in May and we had our first competition this weekend. I'm so proud of what we accomplished in just a few months. We still got a lot of work to do, and the routines are pretty watered down, but anyways. The choreography is made by Jonathan Lewis, btw.

Senior 5 Blitz

Senior Coed 6 Hunt

This is a first year gyms first comp?! You guys look great!

Who did the choreography? I love s5!

Back