All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to give other large coed teams a chance but currently it will be between Top Gun and Cheetahs. They're just on a whole new level in terms of difficulty and creativity. Feel free to say otherwise ;)

Last edited:
I want to give other large coed teams a change but currently it will be between Top Gun and Cheetahs. They're just on a whole new level in terms of difficulty and creativity. Feel free to say otherwise ;)
Agreed, I can't decide who I like more between those 2. But they are just on a whole different level this year.

I want to give other large coed teams a change but currently it will be between Top Gun and Cheetahs. They're just on a whole new level in terms of difficulty and creativity. Feel free to say otherwise ;)
Agreed, I can't decide who I like more between those 2. But they are just on a whole different level this year.
As a TGLC stan, I have to say that Cheetahs has the edge now... they have the best coed stunts across all level 5s, even when comparing with teams in the IOC 5 divisions. I always talk about playing the numbers game, and Cheetahs is playing it very well. Definitely ahead in the amount of coed stunting and standing tumbling (like my goodness, half their girls are performing two to doubles in the opening...)

Last edited:
Back