All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree. And I agree with everyone else's general sentiment that something is lacking with CE. I expect that we'll see changes throughout the year and hope they come up with something more exciting. I love rooting for CE—they're always the underdog for sure but over the past few years they seemed to be making strides toward closing the gap between them and the other large coeds, so I hope it continues.

That said, I still don't think any of those we saw so far will touch TGLC or Cheetahs in an everybody-hits situation.
They've been closing the gap over the past few years, definitely, leading up to their Worlds win. But this year the gap between them and the big guns of the division just seems a bit wider, and I'm not sure why.
In 2013–2015 CE had a strong crop of veteran stunting and tumbling boys. Maybe losing those guys is catching up to them?

Every so often, teams need a bit of a rebuild year to develop a new crop of talent. But knowing CSP, improvements will happen over the year. Many have been guilty of underestimating CE in the past...

If you go to the cheerlive fb page and watch the Houston, united cheer replay, you'll see i believe, most WE teams. Generals are towards the end of the video.
WE took home 20.000$ last weekend

Back