All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got bored as I can't sleep :( so I decided to jump on the band wagon. The grey is mesh. I know the back is similar to their old style unis but its not identical.
wbyjup.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
i like the design and mesh but i think you have to cut it out of the top a bit because how far it goes in the chest area is a disaster waiting to happen..

i like the design and mesh but i think you have to cut it out of the top a bit because how far it goes in the chest area is a disaster waiting to happen..
You need to reverse it and make the back the front and the front the back....and then it should work. Also mesh can be and often is lined with a nude liner....so you could leave it but I think reversing it would work better.

Okay.... No snickering allowed. Not only am I NOT a fashion designer, I've never done this before.... But I was doodling. I ran out of creativity to do something cooler with the back so right now it just mirrors the front. (Boring I know)

The dark gray is supposed to indicate that it's mesh. I think you can figure the crystals out for yourself and the little "filigree" (lacking a better term) crisscrosses around the arm and ends in a heart over the wrist but I'm not sure if that is really obvious from this drawing.

Anyway.... My first uniform doodle... It's sortof in the "traditional" style.

View attachment 206

I love this! The skirt is gorgeous.

I'm extremely bored and this is my first time ever doing this. I'm not super creative either and I used doodle buddy on my moms iPad. It's not the best, but if anyone wants to take the idea and make it better please feel free!!! I'm also open to constructive criticism. :)
ydezyba8.jpg

The back says "teal wears the crown" obviously it's not the neatest but its the best I could do :p

Okay.... No snickering allowed. Not only am I NOT a fashion designer, I've never done this before.... But I was doodling. I ran out of creativity to do something cooler with the back so right now it just mirrors the front. (Boring I know)

The dark gray is supposed to indicate that it's mesh. I think you can figure the crystals out for yourself and the little "filigree" (lacking a better term) crisscrosses around the arm and ends in a heart over the wrist but I'm not sure if that is really obvious from this drawing.

Anyway.... My first uniform doodle... It's sortof in the "traditional" style.

View attachment 206

I really like this!

Back