All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know if Mac laptops can get paint? I'm having a hard time using doodle buddy. Lol. Or any apps for the iPad that would work better. Everytime I try to make one it turns out very sloppy

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Does anyone know if Mac laptops can get paint? I'm having a hard time using doodle buddy. Lol. Or any apps for the iPad that would work better. Everytime I try to make one it turns out very sloppy

I have sketchbook express on my macbook which is very similar to paint and I believe you can get it on the ipad too

something like this?
311t1eb.jpg

The grey would be black mesh and the dots are rhinestones
It does need some white...

I had an idea for a uniform but I haven't been able to get photoshop to open lately :(

I had another go this evening at doing one that was more teal. The left sleeve is greyer as its teal mesh (hey, I'm sure CSP can get someone to maker her teal mesh!) I haven't done the back as its 1am and I want to get to sleep before yesterday's 4am!
k03fcj.jpg

[user]cheercurl[/user] is this more teal?

Okay....thread over....this one wins! I loooooove everything about this one!! It must be sent to CSP!

I had another go this evening at doing one that was more teal. The left sleeve is greyer as its teal mesh (hey, I'm sure CSP can get someone to maker her teal mesh!) I haven't done the back as its 1am and I want to get to sleep before yesterday's 4am!
k03fcj.jpg

[user]cheercurl[/user] is this more teal?

this is absolutely beautiful. wins, hands down. but if thats mesh on the skirt it might cause some problems! i would just make it a bit smaller so it does cover the whole leg and show whats underneath! this is amazing though send it to her!!

Back