All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Your CP is on medium coed? I thought she was on small! Congrats :)
No one knows which yet. They're practicing them all together until after beach camp and then they'll divide them up. Steel is the only team name she knows for CLT though, the SSC doesn't have a name yet.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Not the best but it's what I can do with Sketchbook Express (I'm used to working with Photoshop)

The grey is supposed to be a silvery/sparkly mesh and the dots on the skirt and mesh are sparkles

I always loved this thread! more more more!
2nlvndy.jpg

2moz5tj.jpg

Ok so I'm kinda obsessed with this design I did! I really like the idea of the aurora borealis crystals on the arm because they wouldn't be super noticeable on the white but just sparkle like crazy in the stage lights which would be so pretty! (I included a picture of what the crystals look like for those who are rhinestone addicts like me)I hope you guys like it!

2moz5tj.jpg

Ok so I'm kinda obsessed with this design I did! I really like the idea of the aurora borealis crystals on the arm because they wouldn't be super noticeable on the white but just sparkle like crazy in the stage lights which would be so pretty! (I included a picture of what the crystals look like for those who are rhinestone addicts like me)I hope you guys like it!
Gorgeous! Send this to CSP

This is the uniform I designed for Youth Elite. It's also the first uniform I have designed. It's kind of hard to see it, but there are teal rhinestones in a gradient up the bottom of the sleeves, and also in a gradient coming from the butterfly towards the other side of the skirt and from the center of the X outwards. The black part on the back is black mesh, which is overtop of the white on the top. There is a teal YE on top of the black mesh.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back