All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because I was bored and have no life I turned my college uniforms into all star uniforms.

20igg82.jpg

^^^Supposed to be dark green mesh on the sleeves.

2ry25tv.png

2v94w2f.jpg

I designed this last summer for Lady Elite but changed it a little and stuck a ssx on it :) I think it has a little more of an ssx feel to it anyways.
this could work BEAUTIFULLY but the skin colored mesh worries me.. your design is amazing i just hope the company could make the skin colored mesh work as well as it does in your design

this could work BEAUTIFULLY but the skin colored mesh worries me.. your design is amazing i just hope the company could make the skin colored mesh work as well as it does in your design
IF it did end up getting chosen, there would probably be some changes made, but thank you!

33fbb4h.jpg

Heres another design I just did.
Now I'll explain my thinking behind the sports bra thing... so I was thinking the teal sports bra would be an actual sports bra just worn under the uniform but meant to look like part of the uniform. This gives the possibility of having more cutouts but still letting girls wear normal sports bras. And this could also give the team ways to easily change the look of their uniform without having to buy a different top or skirt. For example for a day 1 look the team could have the teal sports bra and for day 2 the team could have like a black or maybe gold sports bra. Also more gifted girls could easily layer another more supportive sports bra underneath if needed.

33fbb4h.jpg

Now I'll explain my thinking behind the sports bra thing... so I was thinking the teal sports bra would be an actual sports bra just worn under the uniform but meant to look like part of the uniform. This gives the possibility of having more cutouts but still letting girls wear normal sports bras. And this could also give the team ways to easily change the look of their uniform without having to buy a different top or skirt. For example for a day 1 look the team could have the teal sports bra and for day 2 the team could have like a black or maybe gold sports bra. Also more gifted girls could easily layer another more supportive sports bra underneath if needed.
love this! different but still so pretty and unique :) id just suggest having a thicker band around the back of white so the uniform itself would be more durable. if that makes sense!

We're doing this on our uniforms for this season. Back cutout, filled in with each teams colour sports bra (diamonds, sapphires, rubies etc). No uniform crossover issues, and gives each team a bit of its own look! Plus, its keeps your chest where it needs to be!

Back