All-Star "destination" Cheer Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ideally, Worlds would be better served being in a different major city every two years, if not every year. You could probably pull Worlds off in some of the bigger convention centers in the U.S., like Atlanta or Dallas. Arenas would be a tougher sell, just because of the time of year and the fact many major arenas would have NBA and NHL commitments.
I think a 2-3 year rotation would be good as it could give venues a chance to improve instead of being on a learning curve every year.

As for type of facility, I think and arena would be ideal with the tier seating for optimum viewing but wouldn't really care what type of venue as long as it can accommodate all the spectators.

My CP will be a senior next year and her coach is always looking for something "fun" for girls to do. So I was just seeing what options I could give her. I Love, Love, Love the beach and we are within a 10/12 hour drive so that's possible. I saw an ad, too, for a cruise one. That may be super fun... although after last week's news.. I am not so sure.

DISNEY LAND!!! I've always wanted an excuse to go to the one in california....;)
Being born and raised in California myself, I've always been a bit biased and liked Disneyland better than Disneyworld and some may not agree but I definitely think it would be worth having a competition there!

Back