All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year they had every full routine on youtube within a couple days and before that when they had the VOD the videos were up within a couple hours max after each team's performance. I think they tend to do a great job getting the full routine videos out pretty quickly.
This reminds me of all of the bootleg routine videos that'll be up for 3 hours and then get taken down LOL.

when exactly do people, outside of us/uk/ca, get rejected? when you navigate to the website, sign up/log in or when you use your credit card to pay for the subscription? if it's the first two, that can be circumvented by using a vpn to tunnel your ip through a us/uk/ca ip.

when exactly do people, outside of us/uk/ca, get rejected? when you navigate to the website, sign up/log in or when you use your credit card to pay for the subscription? if it's the first two, that can be circumvented by using a vpn to tunnel your ip through a us/uk/ca ip.

Right now you don't get rejected... you can log in and pay (for the vod). I guess starting tomorrow we won't be able to watch the livestream by ip (and I hope that a vpn client will do the trick).

This reminds me of all of the bootleg routine videos that'll be up for 3 hours and then get taken down LOL.
and this is the time of year when my nerves start to unravel..... ill unfortunately/fortunately be at work all day during most of tomorrow's competition, but you can bet ill be asking to see some bootleg videos of large senior and large coed tomorrow night.

First livestream struggle

I decided to buy...Flocheer wont let me log in/join....i keep getting bounced back to the same screen. I've tried on different browsers and from my phone....

Anyone else experiencing this? If this is any indication of this weekend then I might just need to save my $30

Edit It worked

Last edited:
When you log into Flo, does anyone else's account appear as not yours? Like, it's a different name?

First livestream struggle

I decided to buy...Flocheer wont let me log in/join....i keep getting bounced back to the same screen. I've tried on different browsers and from my phone....

Anyone else experiencing this? If this is any indication of this weekend then I might just need to save my $30

In the same exact boat. I called flosport who suggested clearing my cache which did nothing to help.

ETA worrisome is that it has shown me credit card information for three other subscribers.

Not a struggle but a quick question....so I bought the livesteam, is this something I'll need to remember to cancel in a few weeks? will it automatically charge my card next month if I don't cancel?

In the same exact boat. I called flosport who suggested clearing my cache which did nothing to help.

ETA worrisome is that it has shown me credit card information for three other subscribers.

No. No. No. No. No to this entirely. That's ludicrous. Some of you may think I'm overreacting but after I was robbed and they got my WHOLE wallet, it unleashes a can of worms, especially if they now what they're doing. You'll be fighting bills in collections years later from a state you've never resided in.

This has solidified me not buying it.

.... maybe I'll buy a visa Gift Card and then use that.

No. No. No. No. No to this entirely. That's ludicrous. Some of you may think I'm overreacting but after I was robbed and they got my WHOLE wallet, it unleashes a can of worms, especially if they now what they're doing. You'll be fighting bills in collections years later from a state you've never resided in.

It logs me into other accounts when I put in my log in information.

Can you actually use a visa gift card to purchase the livestream? I have one I got for my birthday and I'd rather use that just to be safe

Can you actually use a visa gift card to purchase the livestream? I have one I got for my birthday and I'd rather use that just to be safe

Yes. Visa allows you to go online and "register" the card so you give it a billing address and put your name on the account so when you type in that billing info the website doesn't question it.

I've used an American Express GC to shop online, as well, and while it went through, the order was seriously delayed in processing because you couldn't register the card so the store questioned the name/billing address.

Oh crap!

I almost got the livestream. I'm going to be working an air show this weekend and would only be able to watch VOD, if there's no sound...forget it.

It sounds like even if you use a "safer" payment system, you may not even be able to log into your own account? Yikes. :confused: I was going to buy the stream but I'm terrified now.

Back