All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know that this isn't a stuggle, but does anyone know if you can just buy one month with Flocheer for the live stream or does it have to be 12 months?
Buy the monthly plan then you'll have to cancel it. But make sure you get the $29.99 one - the other option locks you in for a year, so each month is cheaper and is what is automatically checked so just make sure you change it

Sorry for being inpatient
But where can other countries (Asia) watch a livestream? I dont care if we have to pay as long as i can watch

Sorry for being inpatient
But where can other countries (Asia) watch a livestream? I dont care if we have to pay as long as i can watch
The official stream isn't available to people living outside the U.S., U.K. and Canada. Apparently you can get a VPN thingie to bypass the geoblock? You can sign up for an account here, but make sure you have a VPN from either of the 3 countries I mentioned:
FloCheer

Personally, I've been feeding off periscopes... I just go to Twitter and search, "Worlds Periscope", "(Insert division) Periscope" etc. It's been a struggle but I really don't find it's worth for me to pay $29.99 for the stream when I'm asleep for at least half the time (12-hour time difference).

The official stream isn't available to people living outside the U.S., U.K. and Canada. Apparently you can get a VPN thingie to bypass the geoblock? You can sign up for an account here, but make sure you have a VPN from either of the 3 countries I mentioned:
FloCheer

Personally, I've been feeding off periscopes... I just go to Twitter and search, "Worlds Periscope", "(Insert division) Periscope" etc. It's been a struggle but I really don't find it's worth for me to pay $29.99 for the stream when I'm asleep for at least half the time (12-hour time difference).
You can also play periscopes back, so uou can go to the periscopes from earlier and watch now.

FloCheer

This is soooo sad
Are there any twitter updates for up-to-date/realtime updates? Who to follow?

This is soooo sad
Are there any twitter updates for up-to-date/realtime updates? Who to follow?
Cheerupdates, as well as the Google doc posted in the update thread

P.S.: Where have you been?? I've missed you haha!

Cheerupdates, as well as the Google doc posted in the update thread

P.S.: Where have you been?? I've missed you haha!

Hahahaha, ive been busy . . . . .
Been doing cheermixes for other countries (excluding US) hahaha
I feel so old coming back here but i need to update folks . . . hahahaha
MISSED YA TOO

Do u know someone who does good quality periscope broadcasts (real time?)
I'm not sure about periscope, but I bought the stream and watched with a vpn connection. I've had some issues because I was watching through wifi, but apparently if you have a cable internet connection it should be really good.

On an other note, everyone, this guy makes awesome mixes ;)
Haven't been able to email you back, but the mix is awesome with the routine.

I'm not sure about periscope, but I bought the stream and watched with a vpn connection. I've had some issues because I was watching through wifi, but apparently if you have a cable internet connection it should be really good.

On an other note, everyone, this guy makes awesome mixes ;)
Haven't been able to email you back, but the mix is awesome with the routine.

Oh thank you . . . .
Glad to know, id like to see a video =)

Thinking of getting the live feed... everyone is saying its 30.00 but I also have an option to pay 12.50 ??
Which one is the correct one ? and can I cancel at any time ?
Im on "flocheer.com"

Thinking of getting the live feed... everyone is saying its 30.00 but I also have an option to pay 12.50 ??
Which one is the correct one ? and can I cancel at any time ?
Im on "flocheer.com"
30. The 12.50 is for the whole year and it charges you the full 150 or whatever it is at once. 30 is for just one month and you can cancel any time.

I did, luckily it got sorted out and not charged. No idea why they charged that much to my account though :mad:

Did you accidentally press the $12.50 a month option? They charge you for the entire 12 months if you do that.

Back