All-Star Disney Do's And Don'ts For Uca , Worlds, Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just found out there is a concert series on the weekends for the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. Taylor Dayne is playing the weekend of the Summit. Super Excited about this!! Great 80's music. Very talented, underrated artist.

Best restaurant at Downtown Disney?
I love House of Blues! Personally didn't care for Wolfgang Pucks, I had the table service not the quick one. The Irish Pub is good. If your looking to spend a little more, Fultons Crab House and the Italian place next to it were both good. I will never return to Planet Hollywood or Rain Forest. I found the food at both terrible.

If your looking for entertainment, I can't recommend Cirque De Solei enough! Worth the money! There's also a bowling place (Pin Strikes I think?) that I haven't had the chance to get to yet.

Last edited:
Just found out there is a concert series on the weekends for the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. Taylor Dayne is playing the weekend of the Summit. Super Excited about this!! Great 80's music. Very talented, underrated artist.

One of my absolute favorite memories of WDW was during the F&G festival and Davey Jones from the Monkees was playing. Lilbear was passed out in her stroller and we got off the boat in Germany as his words echoed throughout the land, introducing the encore which was "Daydream Believer". I felt like I stepped into some sort of movie set as we wlked by the Pavillion. EVERYONE was smiling and dancing. Little kids, old ladies and everyone in between. The sun was setting. Lilbear woke up with the biggest sniile. It was one of those fleeting moments were everything was perfect. It was truly magical.

It gives me chills just thinking about it!

One of my absolute favorite memories of WDW was during the F&G festival and Davey Jones from the Monkees was playing. Lilbear was passed out in her stroller and we got off the boat in Germany as his words echoed throughout the land, introducing the encore which was "Daydream Believer". I felt like I stepped into some sort of movie set as we wlked by the Pavillion. EVERYONE was smiling and dancing. Little kids, old ladies and everyone in between. The sun was setting. Lilbear woke up with the biggest sniile. It was one of those fleeting moments were everything was perfect. It was truly magical.

So awesome!! I used to watch the Monkees every afternoon after school for a while. So fun!! Love the Disney Magic ❤️

You wouldn't believe how much that made me smile! Love that song...and Davey was my first childhood crush. Of course I was VERY young at the time.

I love House of Blues! Personally didn't care for Wolfgang Pucks, I had the table service not the quick one. The Irish Pub is good. If your looking to spend a little more, Fultons Crab House and the Italian place next to it were both good. I will never return to Planet Hollywood or Rain Forest. I found the food at both terrible.

If your looking for entertainment, I can't recommend Cirque De Solei enough! Worth the money! There's also a bowling place (Pin Strikes I think?) that I haven't had the chance to get to yet.
I second Cirque! It took me years to get in and we finally got to go this year. My cp was very disgruntled that she had to "waste her time at a show" only to be in such awe she wanted to join the troupe or go again the next time we visit lol...... and with her recent attitude- I might let her join ;) We haven't been to the bowling alley (Splitsville) but we are wanting to visit, and I know the AMC is a dine in movie theater as well

we love House of Blues and Ragland Road..... but I have to say my favorite restaurant would be Ghirardelli ice cream shop ;)

This will be my first time going to worlds, as a spectator! Finally saved up enough money to go this year... (Being a broke college student and all haha). I was wondering what spectators generally wear? Do people look cute, or are more people in tee shirts/bows and more cheer-like attire? I have been sifting though the various threads but haven't really found anything. Any worlds vets want to help a girl out? Definitely trying to pack as light as possible!!

I second Cirque! It took me years to get in and we finally got to go this year. My cp was very disgruntled that she had to "waste her time at a show" only to be in such awe she wanted to join the troupe or go again the next time we visit lol...... and with her recent attitude- I might let her join ;) We haven't been to the bowling alley (Splitsville) but we are wanting to visit, and I know the AMC is a dine in movie theater as well

we love House of Blues and Ragland Road..... but I have to say my favorite restaurant would be Ghirardelli ice cream shop ;)
Ghirardelli is amazing...
funniest-simpsons-gifs-sunday.gif

Last edited:
This will be my first time going to worlds, as a spectator! Finally saved up enough money to go this year... (Being a broke college student and all haha). I was wondering what spectators generally wear? Do people look cute, or are more people in tee shirts/bows and more cheer-like attire? I have been sifting though the various threads but haven't really found anything. Any worlds vets want to help a girl out? Definitely trying to pack as light as possible!!
Definitely dress comfortable if you are sitting at the comp all day. And bring a sweatshirt - it gets cold in the arenas!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Definitely dress comfortable if you are sitting at the comp all day. And bring a sweatshirt - it gets cold in the arenas!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Definitely bring a sweatshirt! I just wore a tank top when I was watching teams at the milkhouse, and my friend and I got so cold we ended up buying a sweatshirt.

Wear cheer t-shirts and jeans. And we too have purchased sweatshirts/jackets inside the Milkhouse bc we were freezing ... I think it's a definite marketing ploy!

Wear cheer t-shirts and jeans. And we too have purchased sweatshirts/jackets inside the Milkhouse bc we were freezing ... I think it's a definite marketing ploy!

I don't know if I would wear jeans. If your in the milk house it does get pretty cold so you could bring a sweatshirt. But outside it is HOT! last year it felt like 100 degrees outside. I personally would be very uncomfortable in jeans. even if I was just going to be outside for a little while. That's just my opinion because jeans are the last things I want to wear when its so hot out.

Shorts, tshirt or tank and a sweatshirt to bring just in case it is cold in the milk house. that's what I would suggest.

Back