All-Star Do You Have A Favorite Cheerleader?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

#thatawkwardmomentwhen your BFF lists you SIXTH on her list... *cough cough Mamarazzi (poor thing - you just can't win...:p)

#thatawkwardmomentwhen you should have known better than to even comment on this thread in the first place. #hurtfeelings #notwinning

Caitlyn Krulee
The moment you see your daughters name listed as someones answer to "do you have a favorite cheerleader" on Fierceboard...pride, love, sadness, and honor at the same time. Sheeesh can I get any more wrecked? Oh wait, yes in 3 weeks!!
Thank you all who have pushed, coached, supported, and loved my daughter into being the best athlete she can be.

Cami Branson from CA cheetahs. shes reminds me of Maddie Gardner. I love her attitude and her sportsmanship. from what i have heard and seen on twitter, she is very sweet. shes my favorite! along with maddie as well. im biast. :)

whitney love hands down! she is talented at everything! TUMBLING, stunting, dancing, jumping!

whitney love hands down! she is talented at everything! TUMBLING, stunting, dancing, jumping!

Back