All-Star Double Trouble

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 8, 2010
I have a full and have had one for two years now ans can land it everytime. I want to work doubles, but everytime i try and pull for a double i have a block, like theres a brick wall stopping me from doubling' help :(

i have a "mental block" for 4 going onto 5 years now doing a backhandspring. sometimes it would get to i can't even jump into the spotter's arms. and there's always this strange wall i think im going to crash into. the key is read the book "mind gym" by alex fernandez. it's amazing and works. (i didn't read the whole thing because the season almost ended and i didn't want to try because i wasn't doing cheer next year) but it helped me through a lot of emotional stress put onto me.

i have a "mental block" for 4 going onto 5 years now doing a backhandspring. sometimes it would get to i can't even jump into the spotter's arms. and there's always this strange wall i think im going to crash into. the key is read the book "mind gym" by alex fernandez. it's amazing and works. (i didn't read the whole thing because the season almost ended and i didn't want to try because i wasn't doing cheer next year) but it helped me through a lot of emotional stress put onto me.
thank you!!! its just so frustrating!

I have a full and have had one for two years now ans can land it everytime. I want to work doubles, but everytime i try and pull for a double i have a block, like theres a brick wall stopping me from doubling' help :(
Get a mat or a pit to land on and throw full "hop" half and keep doing it until you can twist before the "hop". Good luck!

Back