All-Star End Of Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sometimes when we have a competition coming up soon we like to break out on how many hours of practice left. So when we have two practices left it's 4 hours, when we have one practice left it is 2 hours, etc.

Last season before Supernationals we liked to break out on "Believe in yourself. Believe in your team. 123, repeat the dream!" since we had won the previous year. I'm guessing we'll probably use that again this year too :)

captain:I
team:I
captain:I believe
team:I believe
captain:I believe that
team:I believe that
captain:I believe that we can
team:I believe that we can
captain:I beleive that we can win
team:I believe that we can win
and then everyone repeats it like a million times and we all jump up and down and stuff haha :) it's fun!
When I was on Jr Air force One we did this but we said I believe that we will hit opposed to win. Team veterans would lead the call and the rookies would do the response.

When I was on Jr Air force One we did this but we said I believe that we will hit opposed to win. Team veterans would lead the call and the rookies would do the response.
Our student section does this at athletic events (football games, volleyball state championship playoffs, basketball etc).

when i was on UA back in 2007-2008 our team had a really close bond with our coach (Robbie Gregory) who called us his children, and my team called him daddy after each practice and before competitions our break was:

all heart,
one chance,
take pride,
UA Jacks!
Who's your daddy?

and we would all yell "Robbie!" at the end.

we loved it so much that the team moms made shirts with this break on it for NCA in 2008

also, during this year i crossed over for legacy (which was large senior at the time) and they had a really cool break that incorporated all the coaches names and nick names in it. it was really cool and unique but i cant remember it all.

We get sick wit it (Robbie Gregory)
Like K-Suth (Kristen Sutherland)
Can You Feel-me? (Kenny Feeley)
El Ya! (Craig El)
Lega-C Lega-C-C-Seniors!

Last year my minis would say "CSF"(count, squeeze, facials..they made it up haha) 3 times and get louder and louder. Then "1 2 3 Pink Ice! Sassy penguins!" There is a story about where the penguins came from, but that was their favorite part :)

Bring it on in bring it on in bring it on in, hayy!

We stole it from UCA camp but the hey fits the personality. We had a cute one for Powderpuf that I want to use that says our year and then we yell "church"

Our whole team gathers in a circle and we put our hands in a "pie" because I represents how we are all a family and we work together. Then we "lock-it up" by making a fist and turning it 90 degrees, like locking a door. It is supposed to symbolize how we are locked into our team and gym! Then we shout our team name! I really like it, it makes us feel really close and brings us together closer as a family! :chestbump:

My last year cheering I was on a really good level 4 team with 15 girls, we started calling ourselves "the Famous 15" and we had a saying before we competed, it went "The famous 15, remember our names, you'll never forget us, Senior Flames"

In high school we'd yell "alright STOP, collaborate and listen!" And we'd start our hands at our ankles, slide up our legs, and slap our thighs. Kinda provocative and inappropriate, but it was an inside joke. But we only did it at practice. We'd tone down the slide and slap when in public. Fun time.

Twinkles
"Twinkles are the best, yes!"

Starlites:
"Starrrrrrlites, we know what to do. Go after you're team and them too. And when we're finished all you will say is danggggg those Starlites made my day."

Odyssey:
One person "Can I get a big O?"
Team: "O!"

Shooting Stars:
Tessa says "Teaaaam"
Then Carly says "Shooting"
Then the whole team says "Stars, yeah get em' girls"
Carly: "Don't talk about it"
Team: "Be about it"
One person: "Who's bad?"
Team: "Michael Jackson"

Twinkles
"Twinkles are the best, yes!"

Starlites:
"Starrrrrrlites, we know what to do. Go after you're team and them too. And when we're finished all you will say is danggggg those Starlites made my day."

Odyssey:
One person "Can I get a big O?"
Team: "O!"

Shooting Stars:
Tessa says "Teaaaam"
Then Carly says "Shooting"
Then the whole team says "Stars, yeah get em' girls"
Carly: "Don't talk about it"
Team: "Be about it"
One person: "Who's bad?"
Team: "Michael Jackson"
AHAHA way too funny and random :p