High School English Help Updated

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No shyness here.

What newspaper are you working for? And how can you post on your website you were in high school and college when just 2 years ago you posted that you were a sophomore in high school?

As a parent who has read some of your posts constantly asking the kids to contact you, even once by Skype, and your background info doesn't seem to match you have me on edge. Can you please attempt to clarify this stuff?

**I don't always refer to CP as a girl, but when I do he likes to be called Persephone**

You repeatedly stated in multiple posts you were a 15 yo sophomore and a level 5 cheerleader. Are you saying you lied about that stuff trying to get cheerleaders to contact you?

**I don't always refer to CP as a girl, but when I do he likes to be called Persephone**

Hi Cheer Dad!

Just clarifying the points you brought up on my post:
- I am a freshman in college working toward a B.A. in English
- I labeled myself as a high school sophomore to seem less creepy when I looked to Skype about cheerleading.
- I work for NJ.com, an online newspaper/website for current events happening in the state of New Jersey.

I was recently promoted from administrative work to proofreading for NJ.com, and now have regulated hours, which allows for free time to do something like this.

Thank you for bringing up all of your very valid points.

Nick.

So you're a liar and a journalist. I'm not surprised.

Also lying and trying to get underage girls to contact you. I'm wondering if that's a felony?

@King

**The forum admin may override this setting.**

I see how that sounds bad, but yes!
I was a level 5 cheerleader when I was 15 and a sophomore, but that was 4 years ago, not 2.
Alright, look you caught me in a lie! I am no freshman in college and it is true that 2 years ago, I was a sophomore. I am only 17 now and was just trying to make my website sound more credible. I was truly just trying to offer Language Arts help. I needed to sound more legitimate. Who wants english help from someone still in high school?
Sorry for any confusion/concern this may have aroused.
Were you 15 years old 2 or 4 years ago. Still doesn't add up for me.

2 years ago. I'm 17 now.

I see how that sounds bad, but yes!
I was a level 5 cheerleader when I was 15 and a sophomore, but that was 4 years ago, not 2.

So even this second quote from you was a lie?

How do you think your employer or college would react to seeing you are misrepresenting yourself to people who include a lot of underage girls?

Yes, and I agree, it was a poor choice once again. All I can say is that I'm sorry and it won't happen again.
I think it would be in your best interest to leave this board.

I for one do not want you offering your services and asking any of these kids for contact information.

Back