All-Star F5 By 2by2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love 2x2 videos!!! Congrats again f5 girls you totally deserved this! This video is now one of my favorites! <3

Love the 2x2 videos and again, congrats to F5 on the win.......but no one has anything to say about them celebrating after 2nd place is called? Not giving WCSS time to "celebrate" their 2nd place? I thought this was a HUGE deal last year when another team took 1st.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? don't you know it's only an issue when CEA does it?

no, but seriously. i don't care who wins-- just let the kids celebrate.

Love the 2x2 videos and again, congrats to F5 on the win.......but no one has anything to say about them celebrating after 2nd place is called? Not giving WCSS time to "celebrate" their 2nd place? I thought this was a HUGE deal last year when another team took 1st.
I've been meaning to say this too: Not because it bothers me that they do it (jump up and down when they know, considering many people doubted them and it's WORLDS), but that it bothers me that it's an issue if ONE team does it and not others.

I've been meaning to say this too: Not because it bothers me that they do it (jump up and down when they know, considering many people doubted them and it's WORLDS), but that it bothers me that it's an issue if ONE team does it and not others.

Haven't you heard? Anything CEA does is wrong.

Haven't you heard? Anything CEA does is wrong.

can we not victimize cea please? they're an awesome program with some of the most loyal fans. as for the cheering when second place is announced, i'll stand by what i've said before. this is a sport and the kids were excited. f5 hasn't won worlds in 6 years. it was a kind of a big deal. i understand the argument of it's ok for some but not for others however we can debate the same thing about cheer being a sport. we absorb some aspects of a "sport" and then ignore other ones or want to demonize these teams that have accomplished a huge feat.

can we not victimize cea please? they're an awesome program with some of the most loyal fans. as for the cheering when second place is announced, i'll stand by what i've said before. this is a sport and the kids were excited. f5 hasn't won worlds in 6 years. it was a kind of a big deal. i understand the argument of it's ok for some but not for others however we can debate the same thing about cheer being a sport. we absorb some aspects of a "sport" and then ignore other ones or want to demonize these teams that have accomplished a huge feat.

I'm not trying to victimize them. It was a joke with some truth behind it. Probably should've put a smiley haha. I have absolutely no problem with f5 winning. Heck in honor of worlds I drew their bow in oil pastel! I think that it's ridiculous that people want teams to stay quiet when they've won WORLDS. Especially with a journey these girls had. In a time like that you aren't thinking "I need to say quiet" you are thinking "I won worlds, forget yall!"

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? don't you know it's only an issue when CEA does it?

no, but seriously. i don't care who wins-- just let the kids celebrate.
I completely agree!

Just wondering why the 483058293850 page thread wasn't started yet about the evils of celebrating early.

This was an amazing journey for the ladies of F5! World Champions is totally deserved! Throughout the year, these girls would stand and clap for anyone who may have beat them at a competition. I remember when WCSS won at NCA Nationals, all the F5 girls stood up and did the WC chant for them. That is total sportsmanship! However, when we are talking the culminating event - Worlds! It's all or nothing! They won and containing the excitement from not only the ladies of F5, but the enormous crowd in the arena too, was not going to happen!

CONGRATS TO MARYLAND TWISTERS F5 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS! You make us all very proud! :p

CONGRATULATIONS F5!! and 2by2 . .. amazing video . . .they totally deserved it . .nuff said. . .

1. I love how after they knew they were world champs, all the shouting and jumping and they still manage to fix their poofs . . .hahah . . keeping it fierce . . for the photos [4:06]
2. Two girls. . . ugh . . . so cute. . . . <3 [4:47]
3. I love that girl in 5:06-5:09 . . .hahaha . . . .
4:47 is my favorite part, they're adorable! and they look so young its incredible that they've accomplished something SO big so early on!

Jays work is AMAZING and has done so much for the sport of cheerleading!! Congrats F5 and thanks 2x2 for always capturing the best moments!

He could have stopped recording after Sr Elite was announced 3rd. Luck had nothing to do w/ it. This was very nice of him to do.

If you were jk, I couldn't tell

He is actually following about 7 of the F5 girls this year for year long videos just like the girls on CEA and I'm sure the footage was captured for their end of the year videos :)

we were waiting for you to start it of course and that you did :)
Rasberry.gif

Back