All-Star F5's 2012 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think everyone can agree that the adele part with baskets was the best part. I really like it a lot but imo its a tie between Woodlands Elite, and F5 for best music.

Totally disagree. I love Adele's music, but this song does nothing for the mix, IMO. F5 has soul. Adele has...British-ness.

....It has Adele. Someone Like You.

Although I agree with whomever said that it just sounds like one big voiceover. It has the word 'serve' in it approximately 30 times, and I don't know why...why are you serving me, F5? Are you now divas, queens and waitresses?

Actually they're cross training their athletes to be Elite Level Volleyball Players also.. Serve. Serve. Serve. Serve. Serve. F - 5!

serve = wins a match or a battle = vogue music
Not according to whomever posted the urban dictionary link. The first three definitions had to do with drug deals. :confused:

I mean I get 'you got served' (and I remember when that movie first came out lol), but to say you are 'serving' or to 'watch us serve' just throws me off. Like they're REALLY trying to stretch that word usage...and remind you of it every 10 seconds lol.

Don't get me wrong, F5 usually has the award for the most quotable v/os per mix, and it seems to be their own unique brand of 'diva' (I'd argue that WCSS has it's own brand of diva as well, for comparison). It just seems like they're REALLY pushing the 'we won haterzz' thing. Which I kinda think is silly- the fights last year really WERE just WC and SE, and F5 was kinda the passive tagalong who whipped out the party and won. I'd wager F5 actually has the LEAST amount of haters, and I think F5 winning was actually the ONLY thing people could take besides their own team lol..I'm sure I'll like it eventually/with the routine.

I love that they used "serve" a lot of their mixes say it...cause F5 is servin it up...I love it.

Honestly this fits f5 so well! But, secretly, I want there dance music to change so bad...I want more UMPH you know? haha like there dance in 2010!

I love the Jennifer Hudson !

The "Ms. Honey" voiceover for me kind of cheapens the music to me, i don't know why. Also two of their voice overs are like "for those who thought we didnt earn or deserve it" and "those who doubt, were calling you out" .. I dont think its fits them. For what I think f5 is, last year they were pretty flawless, I dont think people ever really doubted them. I think everyone knew they had a strong chance to be top 2 in worlds last year.

I like the "I Turn to you" Christina Aguilera selection because I dont think I ever heard it in a cheer mix before.

And I really hope they change their dance to countdown by beyonce lol.

It might fit their routine very well, but it's weird calling this music to me. It's 90% voice overs, 10% music. I would have liked more songs with the occasional voice over (but still their same sassy diva vibe). More a 25% VO's and 75% music split.

f5 had 12 versions of their music last year and about 2 or 3 cuts that had completely different songs in certain sections. as mentioned earlier, this was the very first version that was not even supposed to be out yet. let's just enjoy it for what it is. on another note i do believe that jr has really improved his blending techniques as well as his clarity throughout all of his mixes. both f5 and reign turned out sensational.

f5 had 12 versions of their music last year and about 2 or 3 cuts that had completely different songs in certain sections. as mentioned earlier, this was the very first version that was not even supposed to be out yet. let's just enjoy it for what it is. on another note i do believe that jr has really improved his blending techniques as well as his clarity throughout all of his mixes. both f5 and reign turned out sensational.

i agree, haven't heard reign's music yet, but quite sure it will ROCK!!!! everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine is 'LOVE THE MIX!!!'

Watching that vid and listening to the mix, I had a general consensus question:

Do people find that mixes using 'particular' things (as in stuff that only certain people know/understand, or that isn't general knowledge) detract from the mix? Some mixes have things that people don't understand (like Miss Honey [I had no clue what it was], Tranny Tranny Fierce No Way which was in one of TGs mixes a few years back that I know some people didn't understand) or might not know. Do you like that experience, or is it a part of the mix you'll just skip through? I'm really curious, it was something I've never considered before. It's not like the T&S-Rays thing, which even if you didn't know the story seemed kinda cute. We as a fierceboard seem to be a more open collective of knowledge in this realm, but not everybody is on the fierceboard lol..(yet)

I don't understand half the voice overs in cheer music...it doesn't make me love it any less.

Latest posts

Back