All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where's a unicorn throwing up a skittle rainbow when you need it? HAHAHAHA
unicorn.jpg

I'm still super confused as to how anyone actually has the time (or wants to put forth the effort) into having multiple accounts on multiple websites. Seems like it would take a whole lot more time and effort to pretend to be some other random person.

Granted, there's only a few people off the board that actually know me (won't name most of them due to certain reasons, but I've known karlee7390 since 6th grade if that counts :) ). I also think my friends in real life would think I was super crazy if I had multiple identities.

I do judge people on their past. I usually don't have much else to go on and it's also a very good indicator of character. That's why I always call references NOT listed on job applications when I hire someone--they never list someone that won't give a favorable reference.

Past actions, especially ones that are repeated, are markers of a persons morals.
I always call the ones that aren't on the reference list. The scary thing is the people who list references, that I also call that give them a bad reference? That means they have issues AND no common sense. Who lists a person who gives you a bad reference??

Latest posts

Back