All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I counted 22 "Fan Erica Englebert" facebook pages, that is just beyond creepy - I don't even see the point of a fan cheerlebrity page, it's just a creeper thing to do imo :/

Oh and also the girl who made that Erica Englebert website is still active. I'm friends with her on facebook and I just checked her page, It says that she moved to Raleigh, North Carolina 8 HOURS AGO and I believe that she is also pretending to be at CEA. It's sad that everything has gotten to a point where we can't be certain what's real and what's fake anymore.

I counted 22 "Fan Erica Englebert" facebook pages, that is just beyond creepy - I don't even see the point of a fan cheerlebrity page, it's just a creeper thing to do imo :/

At least they are no longer pretending to be her. It is a small step in the right direction.

Oh and also the girl who made that Erica Englebert website is still active. I'm friends with her on facebook and I just checked her page, It says that she moved to Raleigh, North Carolina 8 HOURS AGO and I believe that she is also pretending to be at CEA. It's sad that everything has gotten to a point where we can't be certain what's real and what's fake anymore.

Have you tried sending her a message and letting her know about the discussion here and how upsetting it is to the athletes, parents, and coaches at CEA that she would do something like this? If not could you send me a link to her facebook via PM because I would love to send her a message like I did the Amanda Powell girl. I think it may have possibly worked with the Amanda girl but who knows until the season starts.

I agree, it is better than pretending to be her, but I find it slightly creepy at the same time :p

Oh no it is definitely creepy. Who has the time to spend doing these things?

I guess maybe people think that she will be more likely to talk to them if they do something "nice" for her? I don't understand it at all.

Oh no it is definitely creepy. Who has the time to spend doing these things?

I guess maybe people think that she will be more likely to talk to them if they do something "nice" for her? I don't understand it at all.
After watching 'Criminal Minds,' I have learned that there are 3000 different ways to deal with crazy people..we just need to find the right way :eek:

ETA: @CXAnna - I don't know if that's creepy, hilarious, ironic, or some combo of everything. All of the 'fan' pages are arguing about who is better informed with gossip. Presh. :rolleyes:

Back