All-Star Fame Icons Or Celebs??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually, I think they both are. They're from 2 different locations. I think Beach is Icons, small. And Celebs are Midlo and large. I'm 90% sure--someone can feel free to correct me.

Are you guys large semi limited or small? Because I think they are one of each.

Ah. I was close--the thing I have from the beginning of the season says "Large semi limited" and "Small Semi Limited" for them. At least I got it mostly right--I said both were semi and from 2 different locations. :D

ETA: OK... I thought I was going crazy! Cheersport listed them as separate things too for Richmond comp (you gotta scroll way down, but it DOES say small and large):
http://www.cheersport.net/PDF/uploads/R471.PDF

Ah. I was close--the thing I have from the beginning of the season says "Large semi limited" and "Small Semi Limited" for them. At least I got it mostly right--I said both were semi and from 2 different locations. :D
yeah i kept seeing that large semi and small semi, and i didnt know how that worked lol :) i like you just-a-mom, welcome to the boards
cool.png

I am no longer a person from Fame, but I was--does that count? Lol--they are both going to Charlotte this weekend, so wouldn't you be against both if they are the same division?

And I like you too NowImFamous! I miss Fame terribly--we keep saying we're going to have to move back to Virginia just so my poor girls can cheer there!

And you're so fast! It's like we're chatting instead of on a board! lol--I edited my above post with cheersport thing. I don't understand it if they are the same??? Anyone explain it to me? I'm sooooooo lost! :oops:

ETA: good lord that Cheersport thing has a lot of divisions! No wonder people say we're not a sport--all you have to do is go and you get first place. It looks like it's about 60 teams and more than half of them got first place wins!!!
rolleyes.png

lol im actually not even from VA, i live in maryland but drive 3 hours to fame, this is my second season with them lol and yes it counts :) i remember in a previous thread your daughters were on showstoppers? tom is one of my best friends :)

On the schedule it says icons are unlimited but I know they aren't... I didn't even know u could go against yur own teams

Back