OT Favorite Movies - Top Ten List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
How could I forget the Sister Act movies?! I love those both!

Constantine is also really good. Every time I watch it, the story gets more and more interesting. My favorite cinematic scene ever is from that movie - where Constantine's friend drinks himself to death and Constantine is narrating about the war between Angels and Demons here on earth. The camera follows the evil guy (I forgot his name, the one who does the hand thing with the coin) and then it turns to the gas station attendant kneeling over the dead guy and you see his wings expand to protect him the dead guy laying on the floor. Kind of saying like "you (evil) may have killed him but we (good) will take care of him." Sorry if that's the most confusing thing you've ever read. It's hard to put that scene into words. That movie is great.
I love Constantine. And I also see something new every time I watch it. There is now a tv series with same name/premise but I have no interest.

I need to add a "princess movies" subset to my list.
The Little Princess
The Princess Bride
Ice Princess
The Princess Diaries
Ella Enchanted (just throwing that one in there)

And on the complete other end of the entertainment spectrum, I cannot believe I did not include Rosemary's Baby on my original list. Ruth Gordon is brilliant. As is her chocolate mouse.

Last movies to add to my list - the Before Sunrise/Sunset/Midnight trilogy.

Troop Beverly Hills is on netflix?! Well there goes my plans for this evening.
I love troop Beverly hills. I feel like not a lot of people know that movie. Its nice that a fierceboarder likes it too.

ETA: How could I forget about Fried Green Tomatoes and The Sixth Sense.

I need to add Now and Then to my list.

And how crazy is it that the actress that played Chrissy (Ashley Aston Moore or something ) died of a heroin overdose

I need to add Now and Then to my list.

And how crazy is it that the actress that played Chrissy (Ashley Aston Moore or something ) died of a heroin overdose

WHAT!? The one who played the younger Chrissy? Say it ain't so :(

ETA: I love that movie. It has so many great actors in it!

13. Pretty Women
14. Tropic Thunder
15. Dumb and dumber
16. The Wizard of Oz
17. The hand that rocks the cradle
18. Jumping Jack Flash
19. Lars and the real girl
20. The girl with the dragon tattoo

ETA: 21. Coming to America. Okay I only thought of it now since I just came across it on tv.

Last edited:
Just saw a trailer for Taken 3! So excited because I looooove the first two.

Eta
I'm also obsessed with The Devil Wears Prada.

I also used to love Lean on Me - they need to add that to netflix.

There's an Eastside High school in SC and in the early 2000s (and late 90s) they dominated cheerleading and I always used to say that they needed to put the Lean on Me EAstside high into their music

Graduate of the HS portrayed in Lean On me :)
Such a small world.....I lived in Patterson for a few years after I got married. Both my sister-in-law and her husband taught there until a few years ago when the moved further to South Jersey

Latest posts

Back