All-Star Favorite Music so far....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i know i'm probably biased because this is my team lol, but viper toxic on cheerlibrary!!! :) i think it's my favorite music i've ever had for my team!

i loveeee tsunami this year. i might have already posted on this thread but with the new board being up i just am having some trouble figuring things out lol.

1. tsunami
2. cali sparkle
3. cali so5
4. sjs lightning
5. sjs avalanche
6. senior elite
7. super seniors
im just in loveeee with voiceovers this year.

Shooting Stars is def one of my favorites this season!
Top guns BUTBT mix is good too!
F5 has a pretty hot mix!
Orlando AS has a sick mix.
World Cup Suns is on def repeat!
& Starlites, has the funniest voiceovers that i love <3

observation/comment:

i think voiceovers totally make the song! i love how a lot of teams are doing so many voiceovers its ractically the whole song haha. it just gives me chills!!

observation/comment:

i think voiceovers totally make the song! i love how a lot of teams are doing so many voiceovers its ractically the whole song haha. it just gives me chills!!

interesting, i am starting to go the other way. the less voiceovers the better. maybe 1. its almost become the way to stand out is to NOT have one since everyone else does.

interesting, i am starting to go the other way. the less voiceovers the better. maybe 1. its almost become the way to stand out is to NOT have one since everyone else does.
everyone has their own opinions :) i've noticed that a lot of people on the boards like what's new/different from most teams. i'm just one that's always LOVED extreme glitter (now its all about color shadow and shimmer) and voiceovers (now its more back to the "old school" mixes). i do like the newer types of uniforms though. event hough a lot of people have the gk styled unis, i think they look really cute.

I fully agree with you...But at the same time, just a few very good and well worded voice overs can make your music the favorite of the crowd and fans alike!

Back