All-Star Favorite Past Worlds Videos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

3:10 and the very end get me every. time.

I was JUST about to post this, I wanted to check and see if someone else had first so thank you!
I wasn't really into all star cheerleading until a little less than a year ago and I had no idea what Worlds was. This was one of the first videos I saw and I fell in love. I think they're a great example of what a team really is. And what a great pyramid!

Speaking of Celebrity...

I knew about/drooled over Top Gun/Cheer Athletics/World Cup before I started allstars. Then once I started, I saw this team live and it blew my mind that a gym so close to me could be this good. Definitely gave me motivation.

Idk what routine it was but a team in 06 or 07 had a pyramid that was collapsible or something it was really sick!!!! I think it was cheer athletics or something...

my all time favorite world's routine is cheer athletics jags 2006 and cheer athletics panthers 2007

i know this isnt worlds but i loved the mix better , and this music always pumped me up for practice or to tumble

I've always loved their Cheersport routine more than their Worlds routine. It's my favourite Senior Elite routine.

Latest posts

Back