Music Favorite Voice Over!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CALI ELITE:
"CALI GOT YOU BLUE IN THE FACE CAUSE WERE TAKING YOUR CAUSE WERE TAKING YOUR PLACE. "
"CALI LADY FORNIA"
"BLAHH BLAHH TALK YOUR SMACK OO LA LA THE GIRLS ARE BACK"

CALI COED:
" WELCOME TO BULLET COUNTY"
" YOU BETTER KEEP IT TIGHT IN RIGHT TREAT ME RIGHT. GIRL YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU YOUR THE BEST CALI COED NEVER REST"

CALI SPARKLE:
"EVERYTHING LOOKS BETTER WITH A LITTLE SPARKLE"
"CALI ONLY NEEDS ONE SHOT TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM THAT TOP SPOT"

CHEER ATHLETICS PANTHERS:
"YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK OR YOU'LL GET SCRATCHED"
" I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU, THANKING ABOUT ME, THINKING ABOUT US WITH A TROPHY"
" OVER HERE, NO HERE!"

WORLD CUP SHOOTING STARS:
"BRING BACK THE GIRLS"

ENRGIE :
"SASSY GIRLS FLY GUYS WERE THE KIDS OF i5"

MARYLAND TWISTERS F5:
" WERE BACK AND COMING AFTER YOU"

CHEER EXTREME:
"PART TWO OF THE X EVOLUTION"
" THE WORLD HAS BEEN MARKED THEIRS AN X ON THE GLOBE, NOW AND FOREVER WE OWN THE THROWN."
"YOU'VE BEEN X'ED OUT"

MARYLAND MARLINS TSUNAMI:
"THIS IS HOW YOUR WORLD BEGIN, AND THIS IS HOW IT ENDS... TSUNAMI"
"PAY ATTENTION DONT LOOK BACK TSUNAMI IS ON THE ATTACK."
"WE HOPE YOU DONT DROWN"

CHEERFORCE NINFINTY:
"NIFINITY IS COMING STRONG. PROVING ALL YOU HATERS WRONG. YEAH WERE ON A RING MISSION. SHUTTING DOWN THE COMPETITION."

You got your finger on the trigger but you're just too scared to pull, if you ain't got a gun then why be a bullet <3 Top Gun

it's from unlimited's 2010 routine right before worlds, but then they decided to change it to "our gun is fully loaded and this is how we pull" :)
Do You have that mix with that VO? Cause i like that VO and i wanna hear the mix! lololol :D

"Tick Toc Tick Toc, Girl You Know What Tyme It Is, Its A Quarter Past You and Crown Past You, Crown.Crown.Crown Past Your, Step Aside Real Ladies Coming Threw, Don't Be Jealous Ain't Nothin New, I Understand Girl I Would Hate Me Too" <3 GymTyme Pink :D

"(who run the world) BLACK SMACK!"
-GT Black :D

Girls you lookin' good in blue, you know it's so true. The boys are lookin' good too :)
and anything else Smoed of course!

F to A comin' your way, fresh to def that's how we stay! M to E, ya'll know me, ECE that's who we be!
<3

-When we take the stage, we come alive! Shooting Stars give up, NEVER! We survive!
-I can show you better than I can tell you... G-E-O-R-G-I-A! Blog about that that on the Fierce Board!!!
-We are the undisputed champions of the World Cup!!!

-You just took a smack from the blue and black cat attack!
-Round and round that globe goes. Where it stops nobody knows! 2-0- double one, back for another one... Werk and DONE!!! (not positive if those are the right words)
-I can show you better than I can tell you... G-E-O-R-G-I-A! Blog about THAT on the Fierce Board!
-We got you jaw dropping, Fierce Board talking, Vortex baby! We ain't stoppin'!!!
-OHHH! Someone had their bowl of FIERCE-O's today!!!

I wanted to post again with some more voiceovers.
They're all Cali, because I am obsessed.

"Cali kids attack cause we. are. back!"
"You look so wild, you know you love that Cali style. Push it out, now bring it back! Watch out now, you might get SNATCHED!"
"It's ours... NOPE, it's MINE."
"Sit and take notes, it's our grand finale. By popular demand, its the ladies of Cali!"

Cheer Athletics Panthers worlds 2011

"We're taking over you should know that,
we're coming for the Globe the Dallas girls are back
Dallas girls they are so fine
Their so fine they blow ma mind, Panthers
Tell em what's on your mind
I was thinkin bout her
Thinkin bout me
Thinkin bout us with a trophy
Started as a dream now a panther reality!"

Back