All-Star Favorite Wrist Braces

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 9, 2012
For those of you with wrist problems, what has been your favorite wrist brave to use? Does it still let you stunt/tumble normally?

I've been looking at many reviews, and none of them are helping very much, so I thought I should ask people with experience of using them!

I used to wear a wrist brace but it also went over part of my hand which made it difficult to stunt. Tape just became the easiest option!

i have tendonitis in my wrist and use the ACE for Walgreens wrist stabilizer. you can't do anything in it (as it's a stabilizer), but you're just meant to wear it while resting and sleeping.

I went from a nearly frozen wrist, that would just randomly lock out, to being able to move and crack it again. it's the most amazing feeling. (i know it's not great to crack knuckles, but i become in severe pain if i don't so, oh well :p) though my current issue is my wrist is great in the morning, but by the end of the night it starts locking up again... guess i could use some other's suggestions too!

Back