All-Star FCA Gems Diamond girls!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have their music?

We have new music coming....hoping for this weekend. It doesn't go with the routine and the VO are going to be changed. In fact my daughter had to piece the dance song on at the end and that's why it doesn't blend together.

We have new music coming....hoping for this weekend. It doesn't go with the routine and the VO are going to be changed. In fact my daughter had to piece the dance song on at the end and that's why it doesn't blend together.

Dr. Dr. give me the news..... I got a bad case of lovin you!! Love the dance music!

So... after all that has been said here is my say. :)

I have ALWAYS been an FCA fan and I personally LOVE them! It could be because my best friend is on that team but I dont know <3

Anyways... I think they looked amazing and I love their stunts, pyramid, and Jatara being her fierce self werking it out as center jumper (of course)! Can't wait to see them live in Indy!

Diamonds much love coming from your #1 FAN! Love you ALL and keep pushing yourselves to the next level! :)
Just remember you can only go up from here :)

I was told that in the past couple of years, Shawn Miller & Jeff McQueen from Cali did their routine. Not sure who did it this year

So... after all that has been said here is my say. :)

I have ALWAYS been an FCA fan and I personally LOVE them! It could be because my best friend is on that team but I dont know <3

Anyways... I think they looked amazing and I love their stunts, pyramid, and Jatara being her fierce self werking it out as center jumper (of course)! Can't wait to see them live in Indy!

Diamonds much love coming from your #1 FAN! Love you ALL and keep pushing yourselves to the next level! :)
Just remember you can only go up from here :)

Aweee tasha that was so sweettt, i cant wait til we can trade shirts IN PERSON! : )

Back