All-Star February 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Between this and Sharks all girl 6 hitting, I have no voice today. So glad they finally proved people wrong this season.
So proud of these girls! I had proud Mama Bear tears when I watched. We're staying to watch them today. Can't wait.

And there you have it boys and girls. The CSS Great White Sharks are back! This was tonight.

Further proof that stunting is a skill. It's not size, but cooperation, hard work and trust between teammates that really does matter! People who are bad at something will blame it on anything. But when you good at it, you just dang good! Wow!

They may not be as well known as Great Whites, but I think it's worth acknowledging the Medium Senior 5 and All Girl 6 teams from Cheer Sport Sharks as well. So much potential to really shake up both divisions at Worlds. (Not sure why M5 is listed as large senior as neither of the two teams in the division were large...)

They may not be as well known as Great Whites, but I think it's worth acknowledging the Medium Senior 5 and All Girl 6 teams from Cheer Sport Sharks as well. So much potential to really shake up both divisions at Worlds. (Not sure why M5 is listed as large senior as neither of the two teams in the division were large...)

that pyramid save, wow.. good job to that top and her group! she made it hardly even noticeable!

Between this and Sharks all girl 6 hitting, I have no voice today. So glad they finally proved people wrong this season.

they look good! I am always so amazed at how well they look at worlds. I cant wait to see what this routine will look like in less than 8 weeks!

Another sharks related post: I know this thread is mostly level 5/6 teams, but I'm so proud of my Youth 2 kiddos from this weekend. They struggled a lot day 1 with this routine but came back day 2 and did awesome! (Just close your eyes when it comes to tumbling timing...I don't know what they were thinking in that section)

Came across this video earlier. ODT Dream (Medium Coed5) at Pacwest this weekend. Watch the video on youtube, its a 360 degree video!! so cool!

Back