All-Star Fierce Board App Now Out For Iphone And Android!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Got it :) Possible to remove ads?

Yes you can. Ads are what allows the board to run. You can upgrade your account for a year to have no ads and upload pictures from your phone. I'm also going to add more and more benefits to upgrading your account. Upgrading also gets you the National Champion banner.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I bought it, but it doesn't work. It stays on the loading page that says "the voice of cheer" and just does the loading symbol, then gives me a message to "contact the board administrator" because its "having issues". help please!! King

I bought it, but it doesn't work. It stays on the loading page that says "the voice of cheer" and just does the loading symbol, then gives me a message to "contact the board administrator" because its "having issues". help please!! King

Android or iOS?

iPad. And I had an update, so I'm currently letting that download, but it'll be 6.1.3 in a few moments. Maybe that'll fix it?

Possibly. Update to 6.1.3, remove the app and reinstall.

Will I be able to log in through facebook? I know when I was using the other app, it wouldn't let me.

I haven't seen that as an option. But once you log in with the app, it stays logged in.

Back