Fierce Board App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 2, 2015
I have seen threads on here about the app but just to make it really clear, is there a specific Fierce Board app ? Or is the tapATALK app the only way to see it on your phone ?

I have seen threads on here about the app but just to make it really clear, is there a specific Fierce Board app ? Or is the tapATALK app the only way to see it on your phone ?
There used to be a specific fierce board app but it's not available anymore.

The Fierceboard app is no longer supported. You can use the tapatalk app though.

I have a fierce board app on my phone, currently posting with it now, if I update my iPhone will I lose it?

Ps: how do you give people shimmies on this app? I can't seem to find a way :(

I have a fierce board app on my phone, currently posting with it now, if I update my iPhone will I lose it?

Ps: how do you give people shimmies on this app? I can't seem to find a way :(
You should not lose the app when you update your phone. To shimmy or quote a post just tap on it once, highlighting the post, and you're available options should show up

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

You should not lose the app when you update your phone. To shimmy or quote a post just tap on it once, highlighting the post, and you're available options should show up

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***
My Fierce Board App disappeared. Have to use the Tap a Talk now[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, I'm confused. Can you somehow sign into fierce board thru the taps talk app?
Yes you can. You need to create a Tap-A-Talk account and then you can find Fierce Board and sign in with your fierce board name.

**Always post responsibly**

Back