All-Star Fierce Board Worlds T-shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it to late to get a shirt? I totally forgot to order one and my daughter will be so upset if she doesn't have one for worlds. We live very close to Nashville so it would not have to be shipped very far. Please let me know. Thank you :)
same here .. we were too late to order !! .. we need 4 and can meet someone at worlds on friday or get them rushed in shipping and pay the extra fee .. cant imagine not having a fierceboard shirt at worlds itd be so sad :( someone who knows what we can do please help!!
You need to talk to @AScheer but it's already quite past the late deadline, so I wouldn't necessarily get your hopes up.

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in forever, just been busy swimming in a sea of tshirts! Shirts have been being shipped in groups since last week. I've got about 60 more going out tomorrow. I'm pretty sure all the people in the Nashville post office hate me! They are shipping from Nashville TN so when you get them depends on when you ordered and how close you live to me. I am not going to worlds :( so I can't hand deliver any, but there is one guy that is having his shipped to the allstar resort, so if any last minute orders come through that may be a possibility.

Mine just showed up and I ordered late on the 4th. I live in NC so I am sure it helped thay it didn't ship far.

Looks great, are we putting our names on them?

Mine just showed up and I ordered late on the 4th. I live in NC so I am sure it helped thay it didn't ship far.

Looks great, are we putting our names on them?

Ughh. Why didn't I order one??? My Bank is so tied up with a Fraud case, and I only have cash....Oh well, maybe next year!:confused:

Oh I getting excited, I want mine to come now though since it is being shipped to the UK its going to take a bit longer :eek:
I do come home every night hoping its here though
I shipped all the international ones first, even if they weren't ordered first so they could hopefully get there sooner. Should be soon I think!

I got mine today. :]
I wasnt expecting it so early since I ordered it right before the deadline.
Depending on what size you ordered helped that. The shirts came in by sizes so if you're size wasn't a common one some people at the bottom of the list got shirts first because its what I had to ship! Smalls on the other hand got delayed some bc there were so many!

I shipped all the international ones first, even if they weren't ordered first so they could hopefully get there sooner. Should be soon I think!

Oh now I'm even more excited. Can't wait for it to get here :)

Back