All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw this....what gym are they from?! This is insane!
287f3q.jpg
bahahah made my day

Haha, just ignore me. I had shots early this morning, and for some reason have been quite out of it since then. Let's just pretend I didn't even post that picture? Good idea? I think so. It's still pretty cool, even if it's obviously not that little girl holding her up.

These are funny to me because looking through pictures from Nationals, I don't think the smile left my face once. May not be fierce, but definitely some tender moments.

Side base:
9.jpg

Right side mid-layer:
6-1.jpg

First time every flying at competition...about 2 months after I started flying for the first time ever. I was grinning ear to ear because I was so happy to have hit.
3.jpg

168996_1582848770817_1223640055_31314065_4210608_n.jpg

Haha, just ignore me. I had shots early this morning, and for some reason have been quite out of it since then. Let's just pretend I didn't even post that picture? Good idea? I think so. It's still pretty cool, even if it's obviously not that little girl holding her up.

I took this as you took shots of alcohol this morning... I was a little bit worried for you :p

I took this as you took shots of alcohol this morning... I was a little bit worried for you :p
so did i. then i read your comment and had to read it again lol
that makes 3 of us. lol

LOL. Me too. I was like "Um...Ok. Well go 'head! Have a good morning!!!" And I loved that there was no shame in yo game! :p

Back