All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was so nice to meet Hodiestoe and to see ChristyLo-xo again :) also saw scottish_cheerleader just as she was running off to warms-ups and saw GCAsammy in the coed elite meet and greet que, I hope to get to meet those two properly at another competition soon. Also lovely to meet Ceacoach, even though I look awful in our photo. We also had a photo with some of the CEA parents after coed done their tumbling on the main stage after the clinic on Sunday. Not sure if any of them are on the boards though. :) it's nice to go t comps and actually know people there now. Hopefully will meet some more fierce boards in the future :D

2r3yt0n.jpg
Some of the cheer mums/ family, MiniReeRah , Anna-grace , a couple of women from our team and I.

mstealtoyou could you say a massive thank you to these parents and all the parents and family that came over with the athletes, they were all so friendly and happy to speak to us and have pictures with us. I know that they made me feel so special and the parents and athletes alike seemed surprised and happy that we had CEA t-shirts :) (one of the mums gave me and some of my teammates a hug when she saw we had your tops on :D ).

This has truly been a weekend I'll never forget and I feel so blessed to have been able to meet such amazing, friendly group of people. All the best for this season :D xx.

2r3yt0n.jpg
Some of the cheer mums/ family, MiniReeRah , Anna-grace , a couple of women from our team and I.

mstealtoyou could you say a massive thank you to these parents and all the parents and family that came over with the athletes, they were all so friendly and happy to speak to us and have pictures with us. I know that they made me feel so special and the parents and athletes alike seemed surprised and happy that we had CEA t-shirts :) (one of the mums gave me and some of my teammates a hug when she saw we had your tops on :D ).

This has truly been a weekend I'll never forget and I feel so blessed to have been able to meet such amazing, friendly group of people. All the best for this season :D xx.

Blonde with the short haircut (Grey Sweatshirt) is who we travel with a lot and got Reagan to Orlando with the team while we drove through the night to get there. She is a blessing!!! the black sweatshirt beside her is 1 of her Twins. The other one is on the team. Love you Ms Gina!! Her Coed Elite girl has been on my team before.

Behind Grey Sweatshirt is Ms Ginger.....she does our video's for Coed Elite!! And Beside her is Ms Deb who her daughter and My Little Bit have made the exact same teams together since they came to CEA. I had her daughter at Worlds. Both of their Coed Elite girls won Dallas with my Youth Elite team in 2010

Blonde with teal tshirt behind MiniReeRah is the new team mom for Coed Elite this year and the lady who books our travel....the amazing Ashley Fritts!! I love Ashley so much! Probably hands down 1 of the 2 most involved parents at CEA!! She had my Big Bit on SE the 4 years she was on that team as team mom.

Blonde with the other teal tshirt on and the pink bag hanging on her shoulder is 1 of my best friend ever, Ms Kathie. Team mom for Sr Elite last year and her hubby is the flag waver. She has had my kids on her teams, I've had her kids on my team. LOL Her, me and our other friend Christy who was team mom Coed Elite last season used to be called Triple Trouble. We've been friends for 10 years. Love them!!!

Yes, I will certainly tell them!!! I guarantee they were just as excited to meet you as you were to meet them!!!

Isn't she the BEST??? I just love her!!

Absolutely, when MiniReeRah and I were waiting to get a picture with her she was on her phone but she seemed to speed up so that we didn't have to wait lol. I was so nervous asking for a picture with her, I thought I was about to cry :) (I was also nearly in tears seeing them all come out at the clinic, the next day in warm ups and when I watched them perform lol), if I get the chance to meet her again I think I'll need a team of hair and beauty stylists to make myself look as beautiful as she did. We also saw her on the Saturday in one shop looking at shoes (and knocked them over :p) and I whispered to my sister ' that's Courtney Smith Pope isn't it?! :O' but we thought we'd leave her to her shopping :D.

I wish you and your daughter could have came over as well as I would love to meet you, just from reading your posts on her you seem as genuinely lovely and warm hearted as the others from CEA that I got to meet. Also I just checked with my sister and she said that it was Ms Fritts that hugged us when we were in the tumble line at the clinic :D. I truly hope I'll get the chance to meeting them all again and you as well in the future :D x.

Blonde with the short haircut (Grey Sweatshirt) is who we travel with a lot and got Reagan to Orlando with the team while we drove through the night to get there. She is a blessing!!! the black sweatshirt beside her is 1 of her Twins. The other one is on the team. Love you Ms Gina!! Her Coed Elite girl has been on my team before.

Behind Grey Sweatshirt is Ms Ginger.....she does our video's for Coed Elite!! And Beside her is Ms Deb who her daughter and My Little Bit have made the exact same teams together since they came to CEA. I had her daughter at Worlds. Both of their Coed Elite girls won Dallas with my Youth Elite team in 2010

Blonde with teal tshirt behind MiniReeRah is the new team mom for Coed Elite this year and the lady who books our travel....the amazing Ashley Fritts!! I love Ashley so much! Probably hands down 1 of the 2 most involved parents at CEA!! She had my Big Bit on SE the 4 years she was on that team as team mom.

Blonde with the other teal tshirt on and the pink bag hanging on her shoulder is 1 of my best friend ever, Ms Kathie. Team mom for Sr Elite last year and her hubby is the flag waver. She has had my kids on her teams, I've had her kids on my team. LOL Her, me and our other friend Christy who was team mom Coed Elite last season used to be called Triple Trouble. We've been friends for 10 years. Love them!!!

Yes, I will certainly tell them!!! I guarantee they were just as excited to meet you as you were to meet them!!!

Not related at all, but is this "Ms. [First Name]" thing a Southern thing? It's not something anyone does up in New England unless you're like a pre-school teacher or something.

Not related at all, but is this "Ms. [First Name]" thing a Southern thing? It's not something anyone does up in New England unless you're like a pre-school teacher or something.

I'm from SC and it is the norm. It drives me nuts when people do it to me.

Absolutely, when MiniReeRah and I were waiting to get a picture with her she was on her phone but she seemed to speed up so that we didn't have to wait lol. I was so nervous asking for a picture with her, I thought I was about to cry :) (I was also nearly in tears seeing them all come out at the clinic, the next day in warm ups and when I watched them perform lol), if I get the chance to meet her again I think I'll need a team of hair and beauty stylists to make myself look as beautiful as she did. We also saw her on the Saturday in one shop looking at shoes (and knocked them over :p) and I whispered to my sister ' that's Courtney Smith Pope isn't it?! :O' but we thought we'd leave her to her shopping :D.

I wish you and your daughter could have came over as well as I would love to meet you, just from reading your posts on her you seem as genuinely lovely and warm hearted as the others from CEA that I got to meet. Also I just checked with my sister and she said that it was Ms Fritts that hugged us when we were in the tumble line at the clinic :D. I truly hope I'll get the chance to meeting them all again and you as well in the future :D x.

I can't wait for her to read this.....it's going to make her laugh and smile!! Ceacoach
Oh Tamzin I really wish we had been able to too!! We would have loved meeting you and the other amazing kids on the board (And your team :cool:). Thank you for saying that. You're making me cry~! lol Ms. Ashley is amazing I'm telling you. That's just the kind of person she is. She's that way with everyone whether she knows you or not. And, hugging is a southern thing as well, I think. LOL That's what we do when we meet good friends!! I truly hope we get the chance to meet YOU as well in the future. It would be our pleasure!!! Thank you for the videos and the pictures here. I can imagine what it's like to have been them there living a dream!

(Although my little bit was bummed she wasn't with her team, my middle daughter graduated from High School on Friday night and if her and her Dad (Or me) had been in England they would have missed the biggest milestone of her life to date. So, I think things probably worked out the way they were supposed to in the Big Picture you know what I mean??? ) Thank you again for the pictures and videos!!!

I can't wait for her to read this.....it's going to make her laugh and smile!! Ceacoach
Oh Tamzin I really wish we had been able to too!! We would have loved meeting you and the other amazing kids on the board (And your team :cool:). Thank you for saying that. You're making me cry~! lol Ms. Ashley is amazing I'm telling you. That's just the kind of person she is. She's that way with everyone whether she knows you or not. And, hugging is a southern thing as well, I think. LOL That's what we do when we meet good friends!! I truly hope we get the chance to meet YOU as well in the future. It would be our pleasure!!! Thank you for the videos and the pictures here. I can imagine what it's like to have been them there living a dream!

(Although my little bit was bummed she wasn't with her team, my middle daughter graduated from High School on Friday night and if her and her Dad (Or me) had been in England they would have missed the biggest milestone of her life to date. So, I think things probably worked out the way they were supposed to in the Big Picture you know what I mean??? ) Thank you again for the pictures and videos!!!

If I could shimmy you a million times right now I would, you're making me tear up too. Also congratulations on your daughter making Senior Elite :D.

I can't wait to see everyone else pictures in here :D

If I could shimmy you a million times right now I would, you're making me tear up too. Also congratulations on your daughter making Senior Elite :D.

I can't wait to see everyone else pictures in here :D

Thank you so much! She's very blessed to have the opportunity on that team!

I sent you a message!

Back