All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

me and cheerheart4life at worlds :)
541216_2718323136097_108804428_n.jpg

It was so nice to meet Hodiestoe also saw scottish_cheerleader just as she was running off to warms-ups
i felt soo bad i couldnt stay im so sorry!! that was like the most stressful hour of my whole weekend lol!!! senior 5 then the team i coach compete after me then jamcamp staff announcements and thennnn awards lol!

i hope we get to have a good chat at next comp! i dont know what comps rockstar will be doing down south next year but im usually staffing at jamfest comps and im now a coach for jamcamps yayyyy so maybe i will get to see you guys at a camp!!!

i felt soo bad i couldnt stay im so sorry!! that was like the most stressful hour of my whole weekend lol!!! senior 5 then the team i coach compete after me then jamcamp staff announcements and thennnn awards lol!

i hope we get to have a good chat at next comp! i dont know what comps rockstar will be doing down south next year but im usually staffing at jamfest comps and im now a coach for jamcamps yayyyy so maybe i will get to see you guys at a camp!!!

No worries, it was good to put an name to a face though :) yea it'd be nice to chat at another comp for sure :)

I also saw lucyemma around the venue, but didn't get the chance to say 'hi' if I see her again I will :)

I love meting Fierceboarders, it's nice going to comps and knowing people there who aren't members of your team :) x

No worries, it was good to put an name to a face though :) yea it'd be nice to chat at another comp for sure :)

I also saw lucyemma around the venue, but didn't get the chance to say 'hi' if I see her again I will :)
I can't believe I didn't get a photo with you guys!! I even had my fierceboard shirt..please someone say hi next time! I am the worst at recognising people..I may as well walk around with my eyes closed

I can't believe I didn't get a photo with you guys!! I even had my fierceboard shirt..please someone say hi next time! I am the worst at recognising people..I may as well walk around with my eyes closed
I think you were sitting next to me and my assistant coach at the coaches clinic, front row, right hand side???? I got to chicken to ask you in case it wasn't you ;)

bOyRANGE I think you did, too!! I stared a lot because I wasn't sure and would have been really awkward if it wasn't and I said Hi. hahaha I realized it after I had got back and seen pictures!

bOyRANGE I think you did, too!! I stared a lot because I wasn't sure and would have been really awkward if it wasn't and I said Hi. hahaha I realized it after I had got back and seen pictures!

same hahahaha! i was like uhhh what do i say?? plus i was scared it wouldn't be you and they'd be like "ummm what"

I think you were sitting next to me and my assistant coach at the coaches clinic, front row, right hand side???? I got to chicken to ask you in case it wasn't you ;)
Are you serious? Yes it was me..I was pretty lonesome! I think I should walk around next time saying 'If you're on the fierceboard say hi!' haha. I did notice you but didn't recognise you from here! Lets rewind time

Are you serious? Yes it was me..I was pretty lonesome! I think I should walk around next time saying 'If you're on the fierceboard say hi!' haha. I did notice you but didn't recognise you from here! Lets rewind time
LOL I wasn't sure at all, it was only after when you posted on here that I thought 'damnit, it was her' ;) I think we should all have tshirts made with that printed on it ;) IT would make things a lot easier!

Back