All-Star Fiercers Going To Uca!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll be there with my CP. UA Mini 1 Monarchs. They compete at the Jostens Center at 4:00 Saturday. All of UA's level 1-4 teams will be there. I'll keep the orange Fierce bow on our backpack.

Anyone around during level 5 in the milkhouse try and check out Rocket Elite Special Athlete it would be much appreciated. :)

I will be there working for Varsity TV, and will be tweeting the competition from @UCATaylerEaston. Be sure to follow for updates and check out Varsity.com for all of the action!

I will be there working for Varsity TV, and will be tweeting the competition from @UCATaylerEaston. Be sure to follow for updates and check out Varsity.com for all of the action!

You do such a good job!

I can remember when you were just a WHOA cub!

Okay, so my I did end up getting some trading pins for my CP to bring with to UCA, and we're looking for people she can trade with. We will have 4 to trade, since she wanted to keep one for herself, and she'd prefer to trade for pins from other gyms she said. Either PM me if you're interested, and we can figure out a place to meet, or come find us at one of the venues this weekend. I posted this earlier in the thread, but they compete Saturday, 4:00PM, Jostens, and Sunday, 10:52AM, Varsity Arena. Our teams are meeting outside the main entrance to each venue at 2:30 Saturday and 9:30 Sunday. I'll have my orange Fiercebow on her backpack, so that is usually the easiest way to spot us. It was great to meet a bunch of Fierceboarders at Jamfest Indy, and it would be great to meet more of you guys at UCA. Even if you don't have a pin to trade, come find us.

Back